Reviews for The Life of a DDR Addict
Levity chapter 1 . 6/25/2007

I relate to this completely.

I love it. A lot.

DDR is a drug, ain't it?

I actually want to play it right now.

Really bad.
Naruto-Yohko chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That's awesome! It's true _ Except my version would be with males instead of females because I'm already female. hehe.
ApplePieIsDelicious chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is wonderful! Thank you so much for posting!
Riyu chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
omg that's so true! except I'm female... but that's not the point! I have the Heavy steps for Sakura memmorized and my friend and i do it waiting in the lunch line -
x LimeySugar x chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow i never knew one could write a good poem about DDR! But u sure did! _
MonkichiRmon chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Oh yea!...that's me right there. And u should buy the game dude! i mean...seriously. It has caught me too, and it didn't even take a try at the arcade, just looking at it sucked me in. Withdrawl symptoms?lol, im w/ u. And the crowd...well i haven't had the chance, not even ONE to play in the arcade yet. I play at home u see, and as great as that is (whine and dine w/ noone looking, eh?)i still would want to experience the awnes of others looking at my moves. I'm not the best, but i can atleast 'C' a few songs on Heavy, so i think of myself as decent. Hmm..anyway...nice job!
smelly old men that shout chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
so true, so true!

i was wondering what on earth could people write about this game, but i guess i know now.

i particularly enjoy sana mollente.

that song's great. *idly starts dancing, unknowingly*
ForeverInUrArms chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Ok, I must admit...this is so true. I am an avid fan of DDR, and it IS addictive! I love that game! Anyway, great poem type story...thing. Yeah, I'll shut up now.

Keep on writing!

die Pretty chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Great- non-rhyming -poem

You captured the essence of ddr perfectly- although it seemed as if you were talking about Marajuana at some point...
Nina chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
LOL! That's too true...
God Save FF chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Too true, too true.
IIDX.Kitten chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
100% true, and its well-written to boot!
arielphaba chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Ahahahah! I can very much identify with that wonderful piece of literature right there. Really great job!
poopnugget chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
hell yea
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
While I only played DDR once (yesterday actually) and so don't identify with this fic, I think it was very well written.