Reviews for How Could You Hurt Me So Bad?
xunrequitedlovex chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
very nice...that's what that retard gets...geez...he finally glad inuyasha actually a big bother! keep up the good work
xunrequitedlovex chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
very nice...aww...stoopid lovin it...poor sango...good usual
xunrequitedlovex chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
geez miroku is slow sometimes...most times i mean...whatever good chapter...i'll keep reading!
xunrequitedlovex chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
well since you aren't updatin on "goin to miami" i decided to try out ur other fics...lolz ol disclaimer...hehehe
kagome2009 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Ok i am rview for Inuyasha's nightmare...WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE? You said you would...becuase of me! I know that sounds selfish but PLEASE I love that story! I really want you to update it! _ I LOVED It! You got that! Me...Loved...It! Yes...So please update soon! Arigato! Ja ne!

InuYasha's Girlfrend chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
HAHA! i loved the part when kagome chased inuyasha arownd with a stick! and the part when shippo said that inu's butt was saggy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!
O-Godzilla-O chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!I almost had a heart attack when i got to the part when shippo grabed inuyasha's butt!LOL!
Gylfie chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
I loved it! LOVED IT!
suicidalslayer chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
You've done it!You managed to write a angsty and funny fic!Wow...haha!You got some talent there I must say!That chapter was extremely long and interesting!So,did ya watch the Miroku episode?Nice save,eh?And I even managed to get you angry...Kewl!I dunno if I meant to really bite your head off with the too much swear word review or not.I wasn't trying to insult ,I'm well known for my ability(Not one I'm especially proud of,by the way.)To lash out at people even if they didn't do anything offensive to me,BUT I'm also known for my ability to make it all better at the I have an I'll give it to you soon.'Cause I want a 'Thank you'email just like SangoLancer200!And when you said I'm either a big fan of the show or a big fan of your fic,I'm ,read ya lata!
Kitana-Nata chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
that was an AWSOME story come up with other inuyasha storys! kk? well g2g

The Jenx chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
Meh. I like my fanfiction at 3 AM on as little sleep as possible. Of COURSE I leave dumb reviews. -_- In any case, a wonderful wrapping up to the story. I applaud you. _ *applauds you*
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
OMG! The last part was SO FUNNY! _ I'm going to show this to ALL my friends! _ I liked it. In the middle, I thought I was Sango and I accidentally apologized to my friend on AIM. _;; Hehe... oops. Yea. And then at the beginning I yelled when you said it was the last chapter and my mom was like, "What? What? Where's the fire!" Yea... another oops. Well, loved your story! Shippou's "punishment" was SO KAWAII! THAT was HILARIOUS! _
Gabsterz chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
AW a beautiful beautiful story indeed yes your work is amazing!
The Jenx chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
That's so sad...T_T More, more! *waits* _
Suicidalslayer chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I just read your profile,and if you wanna see Miroku bear some skin like the rest of us,watch ep.16"The mystical and of the amorous monk,Miroku".In that episode you see Miroku's whole bare chest!Sorry,I know I'm a horny lil' pervert,so?Anyway,check it out!It's a very funny episode!