Reviews for All the Small Things
caffeineandshiny chapter 12 . 8/25
Hey GRRM you finally decided to give us another glimpse into your world! Haha, nice to see another chapter, I always did enjoy this story and I'm glad to see you continue it after all this time. This chapter felt a bit rushed but otherwise it was an interesting read. I would like to see Ranma be more of a badass, it kinda feels like the other Senshi (especially Saturn) have started to catch up to him too quickly, despite the fact that Ranma is supposed to be a prodigy AND has undergone even more intensive training than they have (both in his previous life, and in this one). I would like to see Ranma be able to do things even Setsuna can't, but I understand if you feel like that would be too close to wish-fulfillment in your story.

Looking for more within the next decade! ;)
Chaosbringer01 chapter 12 . 7/19
So glad to see this story updated. PLEASE keep your promise and finish this, it brings back suck pleasant memories to the glory days of Ranma fics
Rorschach's Blot chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Wow. Never expected to see an update from this ever again. Thanks for taking me back to the golden age of Ranma fiction, brought back a lot of memories. Nice work with the chapter too. Good luck.
Shannon Dee chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
Great to see you back!
Look what Jesus did chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
You know I hadn't looked at this fic for about 4 years and yet last week I started reading through it again. I must have missed the new chapter by a day, talk about weird coincidences. Anyways loved the latest addition to this old classic and hope I don't have to wait another decade for the rest
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
My god this is just really awesome as always I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
Hiryo chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
This chapter was worth the build up and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you continue this awesome piece of art!

Thank you!

And please finish it ;)
IONICWAKE chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Holy mother of god... For a full minute when i spotted the notification email i swore i was hallucinating.
I double checked my drink... then i checked that fucker again, i had to be certain i wasn't drinking the wrong bottle my friend. and sure enough chibi-slacker had posted a fic! at first i figured it was a "Fuck you all very much, gg im out" post. but it was an ACTUAL CHAPTER. I guess all those hookers in gta 5 that i sacrificed worked! (note: by sacrifice i meant Ranthefuckoverwithamoped.) thank you slacker for proving necromancy is in fact real!
Midoriryu chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
Wow, it's so very good to read more of this. Thank you for coming back and sharing!
Kaosdrachen chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
... Holy [expletive] [expletive] [censored for blasphemy in seven different religions] a new chapter.

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but thank you thank you.

Man, Ranma lets his guard down for /one/ day and... Oh dear oh dear.

Overjoyed to see you're still on this. Looking forward to more.
Yoshi en Verde chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
Looking at you? You've misanderstood our stares as "Angry people mad about 10-years-long hiatus"... It's more like "Wait... Isn't that fic the one about Nemesis Ranma tht's been long dead? Wha...? New chapter?! Weee!"
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
This one was amazing so far, and I would definitely like to see much more about it!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
How about knocking out a chapter for the 10 year anniversary?
Silussa chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Actually, I HAVE known of schools that did field trips to Hawaii. Always thought that was awfully pricey, myself.

Enjoy the series, would rather like to find a picture of Sailor Nemesis (leather and all), and hope there will be more coming soon.