Reviews for Things That Never Happened to Buffy Summers
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Love the Bones one. Think you e
would write a brilliant longer crossover piece where Booth could or couldn't be Angel. Actually, knowing you, you've already done so... I'll keep looking :-)
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
"If his soul had had a clause, it would have left him then." Absolutely stunning line. You pack so much meaning into so few words.
jessi chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very enjoyable!
irezel chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
cool...i love crossovers...3
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Liked the last one, Giles was a better father in many ways than her actual dad. Stuck around more for one.
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Never Met a Mountie was definitely funny, if very in-joke-y. Never Been Spied Upon though was absolutely hilarious! (and clever)
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I especially liked Never Been To Scotland's last line!
dark Rachel chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I couldn't read all of them ('cause I didn't know all the fandoms), but the ones I read... oh, god, really funny XD Loved them all! D
petrelli heiress chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Ooh, I like!
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hehehehehe...
gosullivan chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
The Bones and Slither one was awesome. I hope you do more like that. You so have to do one for Dollhouse... Heh. Or Can't Hardly Wait which had so many future Buffy actors on it.
gosullivan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I like the Harry Potter and CSI ones.
Sony Boy chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
The Inkheart and Twilight are my favorite. "Dimonds-are-my-best-friend" and "Sparkle" hahahah.
Rockenrolla Cohlawars chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Ek! An update! I love your writing. *happy*

I've never seen about half of these fandoms, but something about the ring of Buffy's character tells me you got even the unknowns spot-on, too. Thanks for the new stuff!
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
i like the last one. inkheart rocks my socks
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »