Reviews for Where are They?
Deathblade Prime chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
This is another very good Fic. I have to point out that you left out the short cut at the battleship in world 8. After the first ship, simply dive under the other two and you reach the end while avoiding most of the danger.
SonicLover chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
o_O

What happened here? It's all cut off! Mat, there's a problem here.
Gryfffinrose chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
I like it! It's very well written, and I loved it! Your imagination stretches as far as mine does, I see.

Sasha: Yeah, your imagination is like rubber...

Gryfinrose: ::sweatdrops:: Ignore her.
SonicLover chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
I thought the A button was the jump button?
SonicLover chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
...Who the heck is Brittany?

By the way, Super Mario Bros. 3 is a pretty impressive game. Did you know that on the World 8 map, you can run right over the three Hand Traps to the airship stage if you're fast enough? And if you crouch on the white platforms, you can fall behind the scenery and find secrets (like a hidden Warp Whistle in one of the first stages)!

Also, I saw your profile... We share a lot of interests. Are you sure you aren't me?

No. You can't be me. I'm one year younger than you are.

Hey, you should read some of my older fiction. I've got some Sonic stories, and a few things from some other categories as well.

Oops, almost forgot. This isn't a bad first chapter (I haven't read the rest yet), but frankly I'd understand it a bit better if I'd seen the episode of TS that this is an apparent sequel to.
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
Hey Mat. This story was really fun, and innovative in a madcap sort of way. I used to love SMB3 myself, and this one brought back a lot of memories. I have a proposal for you though. I'd e-mail you about this but it isn't listed, as I imagine you're not comfortable with giving it out, which is quite alright. I'm starting a web site called Totally Fics, which will be the internet's Totally Spies fanfiction leader. May I have the honor of posting this story, and perhaps your other ones too. If so, drop me a line and let me know. If you give permission, would you be willing to send the story via attachment, or shall I just cut and paste it chapter by chapter. Either way is fine...it's up to you. Good job, and I look forward to reading your other works. Just so you know I've posted capm's work, including some new fics, on my site, which is at .com. Thanks again. Bryan
Graq the Wild Child chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
That was... unique. I don't think I've read anything that strange since "Tenchi on a plate of sashami". It's good, but seems a little dry and technical. Just because you've played the game dozens of times doesn't mean you should plod through describing it like a player's guide, have some fun! I mean come on, the world of Mario Brother's would be highly weird to actually go through. Sam and Brittney's experience should reflect that. Also, I know you've probably heard this before, but make sure to get yourself a real girlfriend. Having a crush on a cartoon character isn't that bad in the scope of things, but obsession is a bad thing. Just a little friendly advice.
capm chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
Another good detailed explanation of the action! Good story flow and character description! Your best fic yet!
STV0726 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Great job!
capm chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
Good job. Your description of the action and of Sam and Brittney are great! Keep it up!
Ms.Cake chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
It was pretty good. It didn't seem to relate much to the actual t.v. show because of all the mario-game stuff, but neither did mine. A review for a review, so yeah. Also, Sam seemed a little different.
Gotterdammerung chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
I like the idea. I've never played Super Mario with Super Mario Bros., but that doesn't change that it's a good story.
capm chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Good description of the action and the environment! You're painting a good picture with your words. Keep it up!
luigifan2234 chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
good story! i love super mario bros 3, and you seem to know alot about it. keep it up!
devilfromheaven chapter 4 . 8/21/2004