Reviews for Seasons
ayume hime chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
ooh i've always loved this pairing!update soon please!
Chippy chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
u better update soon...cuz if u dont...ill cut down every forest, drain every sea, kill every innocent,IN SEARCH OF U!
Saffron chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Yo! Are you EVER gonna update? This is a really good ff:) You can't leave it off in the middle of nowhere!

Try to update soon, kay;)

Ciao for Now(_~)
Glaciale chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
Aww, these stories are so kawaii! I'm loving the couples that are going on, although, oone pairing i can never seem to find is Lee Pailong/Jun. I think that wud be cool. Duno why i sed that. anyways, please update very soon, cos i can't wait for the next chapter!
Dea Nox chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
hey i already reviewed for the last ch. but i really think you should write an 8th ch! it's really good!
ichigogurl chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
HELLO! I have been waiting for the past 2 months for a friggin updaste. But I luv yor story. Very um nice. My friend has something to say to u: Can 1 person be THAT SLOW! RETARD!

Listen and listen carefully... I DID NOT WRITE THEAT! MY FRIEND DID! But pleez cnt. Thanks!
Dea Nox chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
AW...I Love Horo HoroxTamao fic's! I Love RenxPilica fics too! This sotry is so good! Definitly going on my Favorite stories List! Can't wait for another Chapter!
Dea Nox chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
OMG! I LOVED Autumn! IT was so...Perfect!
snakespirit chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
XD I don't know anything about Horo's parents but I'm sure I know what his mother will be like...XD. can't wait.

what a lively family.
Dea Nox chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
I LOVE IT!
cherri-chan chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
HoroHoro's dad was funny. XD

Meh, gomen, I didn't get to review sooner because there was some internet problems... but! I never forgot and still reviewed nonetheless! Yesh, me ish a good girl. 0D

Poor HoroHoro-kun, being beaten up by Pirika-chan with a baseball bat. But that's what he gets for insulting Ren-kun! XP

Keep up the AWESOME work, and keep writing!
crisis rain chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Haha! it was fun meeting Horohoro's dad... just like him... P

I thought the word for father was 'otou-san', not 'otto-san', because if you romanize it into english, it would be pronounced 'o-ot-to-san', whileas it should be 'o-to-u-san'.

A bit short, but this fill-in chapter is good! Horohoro is such a charm, isn't he?

I think you need to work on your grammar and spelling a bit more. check your work after, cuz there's a bit of mistakes. It's OK, don't worry!

-rachiru77
McNuggets chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
WAI! ~Ashly_

p.s. Baseball bat...poor Horo-kun O.O...
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
its ok if its late as long as u update :) i liked the flash back too. i find it to b the most interesting part. and i like Horohoro's dad. hes funny XD and i cant wait to see his mom.