Reviews for The Returning
latasha.conkle chapter 4 . 2/22
love it
Theresa chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Excellent! Too bad I didn't start reading fan fictions until recently! This story REALLY HAS PROMISE! A shame you were never able to finish it. This is definitely one of the BETTER STORIES I have read thus far. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
VorpalSward chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I know you warned us-right up front even-not to hope for completed stories. But I have an unprecedented free day to lounge around reading and I end up torturing myself with your lovely WIP. Fairly ironic, that. Thanks for sharing, at any rate. Even unfinished, these are so well-written they're like little presents. So thank you. And if I could ever bribe you in any way to take some of these back out of the mothballs, please send me a message...I suppose I could offer proofreading, perhaps illustrations, ooh, ooh, binding your fics into book form...I could do that. ;)
TieDyeJackson chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
One of the best Tara/Spike stories I have Ever Read and it's unfinished arg, Know it's been almost a decade but damn this is a good story and it's sad it wasn't finished
TA Salmalin chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I don't know how you've managed to have yet another beautiful and intriguing take on Spike and Tara's relationship, but I continue to be in awe. I just want to give them both a hug! I almost hope that this isn't one of the stories that you decide to finish because I can't imagine how this can all end happily for everyone...but I've been surprised before
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
i like it
TrixyEvans chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Hey,

This is just horrible. I mean I found these amazing little gems of fiction, and it hasn't been updated in oh so long. This makes me really sad. And sad Trixy is a Trixy who is eating a whole lot ot chocolate. So just so you know, you caused me to have an overload of chocolate, which makes me hyper, which means two days of crazy for my friends. I hope you're proud of yourself. Oh the destruction. He he.

Anyways, LOVED the fic. Really. Ingenious. I always had a soft spot for Tara, and well, I only really watched the show for Spike (Well DUH. The guy was yummy, damn BTW James Marsters STILL ROCKS. Oh those cheekbones... ops getting off topic again. Sorry)

So about the story in general. I NEED to see what Xander has been up to AND how he interacts with Spike. Willow, I'm not really surprised. Okay, so I don't wish her crazyness or anything, but the girl was annoying on a whole new level in the last couple of seasons. Oh, the fact Spike and Tara raise Dawn 'together' is just beautiful, and the whole Giles trusting Spike thing? I could just about die from happiness. I have a fondness for the whole Angel-Spike friendly taunting-each-other-but-really-not-despising-each-other chemistry (SEE ANGEL SEASON FIVE) that is bordering on unhealthy. Eh, who am I kidding, that season made my year. Seriously.

IF you read this by any chance, please, please, PLEASE update, if possible! (Oh and Present Perfect as well, okaygreatthanks) I would even share my chocolate with you... Okay, that's maybe going too far, but I'm willing to compromise :D

TE
CedarPineSpruce chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
I just wanted you to know that this is still one of my favorite stories. I reread it today, and it was as good as I remember it. Thank you for not taking your stories off the internet. I have enjoyed your work very much. Take care. *hugs*
Myxale chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
Wonderful!

This is quite potent and has the potential to become one of the best Spara fics ever doen!

A very sweet and heart-felt story!

The pairing is so exquisite and serene!

Kudos Helga.

Update whenever you can "Luv"!

Best of wishes!

M
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
Please oh Please update, I know it has been a long time and all but this a story that deserves to be completed. Please continue it
Greta chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Real awesome. Your writing style is wonderful. Love it, honestly. Keep up the good work!
Polaris chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Please update soon.
Polaris chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Please update soon.
kazhdu chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
Hi!

This story is really great! A complete new take on BTVS/Angel fanfiction. Will there be a sequel or is this an 'open ending' ?
graga serrs chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Oh, I so hope that Spike and Tara end up together. This is an amazing story, jsut like all of your others.