Reviews for To Survive
Go Outside chapter 9 . 5/16
Great story, thanks!
butski chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Wow, this is a great story. I love it.
Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
this was an awesome story I loved reading it
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Innail chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I think I know where the 144-years-is-like-1-year-for-an-elf thing came from. The Quenya word "yén' is usually translated as 'year' but actually refers to 144 years. The elves, long-lived as they are, see no need to count the years individually, though they do have a yearly calender of sorts, used for ceremonial, rather than practical, purposes. As far as I know, elves do not age in that ratio, but, as you said, Tolkien himself never gave an actual answer one way or the other, so elven aging is indeed open to interpretation. While your interpretation is not one I personally use, it does make sense. Anyway, I do like this story. Too many of the Legolas-and-Gimli-becoming-friends are cliched and unoriginal, but this one is neither.
Lith chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Brilliant story! Had me hooked from the start!
Tamuril2 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
This was the most fun I've had reading a Gimli and Legolas frienship story in quite some time. You had their characteristics down to a science, at least from my POV. I liked how you had them going from their usual gruffness to semi-friendship. Congrats on a job well done, mellon nin!

I loved the part you had about Legolas and the, for lack of a better word, weed/bark. It was truly hilerious. Going to see LOTR in theaters? About $10-$15..Gimli's reaction (and mine) to Legolas jumping into the lake? Absolutely priceless! What can I say? I appreciate good humor, and not everyone can write that (believe me).

I hope you update this soon, as I would really love to see where you take this next. Please don't drop it.

~Tamuril2
Hehe chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
It may be bad form to bring this up, considering the context it appeared in, but stoned legolas is HILARIOUS.
Caelhir chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Aww, that was funny at the end! Ireally liked this story. I'm a sucker for Legolas-centric fellowship stories!

Best,

Caelhir
PreciousCosmos chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
This is such a wonderful story! You are a genius when it comes to Legolas and Gimli's friendship. A drunk Legolas giggling at a squirrel, classic. _
nim draug chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
I like it, you've put your own little twist on the situation. Very good :)
spiritstallion chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Please keep going!
spiritstallion chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Fight, Legolas! Fight! Don't let the warg kill you!
spiritstallion chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
will they be ok?
spiritstallion chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I love how kind Boromir was trying to be with Aragorn