Reviews for Otanjoubi Omedetto
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Itachi u bastard...killing all of the Uchiha Clan and leaving ur lil bro to celebrate his birth day alone...
Roxtrox7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was so sweet! Favorites!
touchinghearts chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This was sad at first but I loved the I can't imagine Itachi actually saying 'kid' to Sasuke even if its not to his face. -
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
*sniff* its soo sweet
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
er? the itachi thing didn't make a lot of sense...but it was really cute netherless! love it!
PunkerPrincess chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
My b-day is July 23 to just check my profile and one year i thought none was gonna celebrate my b-day with me cauze my parents are important bussiness people and were out of town, anyway i remember i was sitting on the steps crying when someone tapped me on the shoulder and three of my friends stood there with a cupcake and a candle on it and were singing happy birthday to me! Even to day i'm still freiends with them and ever year they remember and call me to say happy b-day! Except one of them cause they happen to be my boygriend now! ; Its still they were sweet don't yeah think!
Ly Mizukage chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh! It's sweet! And Itachi... Aw! Love it!
darkfire22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
aww... even though it was short, i loved it. the ending was great!

now it my turn to say it!

Happy Really Belated Birthday Sasuke!

XD
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
omg! the ending was really touching! nice work! BELATED HAPPY BIRTHADAY SASUKE-KUN! **KISSES**
Miyabi-CHAN chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I like your ending. Maybe U should make another chapter to this coz I LIKE it so much!
Koori no tenshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Nice one! That was some awesome story! Ah sh!t... I 4got abt Sasuke's b'dae! :'(

PS; Happy belated b'dae sasuke
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*pats Sasuke on the head* Aw, poor baby...

I like the last part, where Itachi-kun shows up. It's really touching...

somehow. XD
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
AW I LOVE IT! IT WAS GREAT! I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THE ENDING!