Reviews for The Dance
puppydogkimmie1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
luv it
1283930000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was what I would call cheesy and cliche. Sorry, that's kind of how I feel. I mean: "Huh, if only I could tell my true love Daphne how I feel!" I'm surprised there wasn't a "DERRR" after that. It all seemed very rushed and very random.

Your language wasn't too crash hot either. Maybe I'm just a harsh critic, but this is how my ten year old brother writes. Well, besides the kissing passionately thing.
beatriz chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hate it
Cadyn chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I LOVE IT! I hope you make another one!
KeyBella chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Do a sequal.
tabitha chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Liked
Seymour Butts chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I agree with you that Shaggy and Daphne go together. Please write another story about them. WE MUST CORRUPT THE FRED/DAPHNE SHIPPERS! *hack*cough*Ha.
J rock chick chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Kawaii story _! For someone who's not a Fred/Daphne fan, you sure write a beautiful story depicting this coupling. Personally, I_am_a Fred/Daphne fan. )
scoobysuck chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
too short...but oh well ur not a fred n Dap..fan anyway...but it was ok
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
SWEETSWEETSWEETSWEETSWEET!
BLurb chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Ewwwww! Like, groo-oooo-sssss! I'm kidding. A little rough, but I guess it's cute.
Not important chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
...can you here the crickets chirping?
Pipe Fox chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
AWWWWWWWWWW!
Kenny chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
I really like it. Sure there's not much of Scooby and Shaggy, but it was a nice story and I enjoyed Fred and Daphne being honest about how they feel about each other. I'm looking forward to looking at more of your works.
Meowiegirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2001