Reviews for Queer Eye For The Straight Phantom
Paolo Abad chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hilarious! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A Loving Reviewer chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Oh dear... chapter 1 and chapter 8 are exactly the same. I think you need to fix that.

Other than that, I LOVE YOU! It's about freaking time someone did this cross-over! i was worried i'd have to write it myself. Lol, frankly i'm amazed at Erik's self restraint... i would have killed Carson by now. Or at least tied him up, gagged him and stashed him in some room with REALLY BAD decor. That'll teach him!
Samael Morningstar chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
LMAO! If you will permit me to say so, Madame, *ahem* screw flamers. This is great. _ Made me laugh so hard I earned a couple off odd looks from the passersby...

You were actually able to work on this during finals? Kudos to you!
Beyond Destiny chapter 8 . 12/17/2004
... A happy meal?
a cappella chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
VERY funny. I actually woke up my cat because I was laughing so hard. Can't wait for more.
Sadazen Out of Order chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
WAHAHA! Still hilarious. _ Random, but who doesn't love randomness? And coffe... LOL.

Raoul and McDonalds make a surprisingly nice combination... And the happy meal was definitely the icing on the cake. _ Great job.

Good luck for tomorrow's test. Don't lose your spark.

WAHAHA!
Artymas chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
x3 Had to review for this chapter!

Anyways, love the whole Ted-not-backing-up-Thom thing. 'Tis quite amusing! Love how Erik is just so uncomfortable about the whole thing. :3
PhantomsAngel chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
holy CRAP! this is friggin HILARIOUS! i love it! keep it up! lmao over here!

-PA
Stillhet chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
Oh, well done! - This is HILARIOUS!

You bloody genius, you... We're loving it!

NYAHAHAHAHA!
deppinthought chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
this is halarious! regarless of whether or not i can spell, the fact remains that i'm dying over here. keep writing more! ignore those people who dont like it, really, stuff like that bothers me. no one has anything against gays- it's humor, darlin'. as you can see, im a johnny depp kind of person, so i'm a bit off my turf, but hell- it was worth it. with a little jack sparrow i'd start praying to you, but hey- this is as good as they come
Daine-Lupin chapter 7 . 9/14/2004
Very good...I really enjoy this story. *smirks as she re-reads the last lines* Oh dear, poor Erik. Something must be done...
Megan the Phantom Girlie chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
Has Carson called Erik "Peanut" yet? You've gotta include that.

Funny, I always thought the Fab Five would like Erik's sense of style.
not done baking chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
Great job, I'll read the rest tommorrow depending on my hw! Definately Thursday cause I have a minimum day!

Cheers!
Fishy chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Nyayahahahahahaha! I still love it! Keep going! I anxiously await the next chapter...
AuronLives chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Sorry, I was away for a while. I love this idea! It's so funny! Continue!