Reviews for Ranma Anecdotes
ann chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
I loved thee anecdotes. About number ten... HELLO Ranma and Akane are meant to be! :)
Ganheim chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
Chapter 2

“…I DID IT! It’s raining and I’m still a guy! WOHO!”

[Extraneous opening ellipsis.]

“…you haven’t worn raincoats before, have you Ranma?” asked Akane dryly.

Ranma scowled as he tuned down his joyful dancing and stuck his hands inside the plastic pockets of the dark blue raincoat he was wearing.

[Short and sweet.]

Chapter 4

"Yeah, well, you ARE a moron sometimes, you're as conceited as he is sometimes and you're juggling FOUR fiancées at once! That, that makes you WORSE than him!" Akane stomped off.

Ranma glared after her then turned away, a very nasty betraying voice in his head saying that she had somewhat of a point.

Ranma's suddenly head jerked up and yelled in the direction Akane had gone.

[There’s a lot more superfluous punctuation (empty lines with only periods, for example) than is necessary, but the actual content of the stories still looks fair.]

Anecdote Five: Define "Don't Say Anything At All"

"There is an English saying that goes, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

[The exact saying exists in Japanese. It’s also a Chinese aphorism, if you’re curious, which I believe is where the Japanese phrase comes from (they imported it along with hanzi).]

Suddenly, Ranma's eyes widened. "You want me to turn into a mute?"

[Okay, _that_ was funny.]

Anecdote Six: The Pros and the Cons

“Think about it, Ranma. Akane may be violent at times but she doesn’t try to force you into marrying her. Like Shampoo.”

[Shampoo’s not exactly in the habbit of doing so any more than the rest of the Fiancee Brigade. And Akane’s guilty of this as well – look up Ukyo’s introductory arc, if memory fails. Trying to claim ‘we’re already married’ is a nasty trick as well, and by no means did she do so for Ranma’s sake.]

“And Akane may be unfeminine but she doesn’t go around smacking you in the face with a large spatula. Like Ukyo.”

[No, she uses fists, feet, mallets, and any other convenient weapon instead. At least a spatula is consistently flat and smooth.]

“Akane-chan also may be a complete tomboy but she doesn’t try to poison you or strangle you with a ribbon. Like Kodachi.”

[She has tried to strangle Ranma at least once, though she used her bare hands. Akane’s always been the ‘hands on’ kinda gal...]

Anecdote Nine: What They Have To Offer

Wow, way to point out only superficial qualities of the ‘alternates’ and conveniently only using easily dismissable (superficial) vices of Akane. If you want my opinion, if Ranma was serious instead of being a comedy, it would definitely be a tragedy. Everybody already goes home unhappy (sort of), but Akane is too socially hasty and Ranma’s too socially blind; a more serious take would lead to their relationship ending in tears, but the only people laughing at it are we in the audience a safe distance away from the carnage.

So much for these being funny. Even playing devil’s advocate isn’t good anymore.
Sanna Lan chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Usually, when I read a non-Ranma&Akane pairing it makes me want to kill the author, or the other girl/Ryouga, but in this case, I can only say:

I do not care how Ryouga'esque it is. Ranma no BAKA.

...Maybe I should kill Shampoo to?

Good work, by the way *sulking*
Sanna Lan chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
Aww, how kawaii... So Ranma *does* know he's a big jerk he is .

But Ranma, wasn't that A LITTLE BIT dumb? I mean, why if Akane decides that you're right?... You're right. NOT gonna happen.
Sanna Lan chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Actually, Ranma is supposed to be MARRIED to Shampoo...

And is this a conversation between 2 fans?

But good work!

Note to Self: Don't go to Nerima before 21. Then I'll be considered an old maid and nobody'll want me, like in the Middle Age XD
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
LOL You know, Akane? If you just cut his tongue and kill the 3 bimbos you would realize how much you love him XD

Good work!
Sanna Lan chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
The chances of a living Ranma coming out of that closet are of -15 0% and you know it... panda no baka XD

BTW, love the writting style *winks*
Sanna Lan chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
A mute Ranma would solve a whole lotta problems (go read The Silent Horse by MZephyr if you don't believe me XD) Good job!
WolfGoddess777 chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
I know you're probably getting tired of seeing all of these reviews from me, but I have to put in my opinion. I agree with you about the Romeo and Juliet thing, and also, does it really tick you off that Akane seems so stupid when it comes to P-chan? Also, where does the yak with wings some in?
WolfGoddess777 chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Which one is that? Is that the neko spring?
WolfGoddess777 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
*ROFLMAO* That was good! I think this one is my favorite.
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Who cares if it could happen or not it was really sweet and I liked it! :D
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
~sobs~ That was so sad. But it was funny at one part. And it was a nice piece. ~sobs a little more~
Mischieff-Maker chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
aw that so sad but really good i think your writing has improved [not that the others wern't fantastic of course!] i hope u update soon!
Riku Lee chapter 15 . 5/21/2005
Cool! Cool! Cool! Funny! Funny! Funny! Good! XD Ya got a good sense of humour! Keep it up!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »