Reviews for Harry Potter and the Digimon Frontier
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 10 . 8/19
Knew it! On both counts, Tonks and Koujichi's placement. I would have been more shocked if you didn't split the twins the way you did. Though I personally would have flipped the Houses for the two, you say you know what you're doing, so I'll just keep reading to find out your plans. (Plus most would have put a "Dark" wizard in Slytherin, it's kinda cliche, big reason why I'd personally have flipped it. I love turning expectations on their heads. A True Dark in Gryffindor and a True Light in Slytherin? Let the fun begin. Probably something I'll write myself someday, if you don't mind me borrowing your ideas to get started.)
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 9 . 8/19
Alright, since the DADA teacher will be revealed next chapter, I'm making my guess now: it's Tonks. I noticed Slughorn has not been mentioned, which means Snape is likely still the Potions Professor. And Tonks's teasing in her reply to Harry last chapter (or was it the one before?) made me suspect her.
MMJDFandomMania chapter 30 . 2/14
reading this for lint the 5th time and just happened to read this particular chapter on Valentine's Day...
VampireApple chapter 40 . 1/22/2016
I absolutely loved reading this fic. I found everyone in character, and it was a believable how some of them changed, like Draco. This is such a great read!
pikaree1 chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
*waterfall tears* That was beautiful! So beautiful! Absolutely amazing! Easily one of the best stories I've ever read! It! Was! Beautiful! I absolutely loved it!
Kouji: *content expression*
Kouichi: *writing a letter*
Takuya: *chowing down on previously uneaten choco tower* Yeah, great story!
Izumi: It was wonderful.
Junpei: Nice job!
Tomoki: *blinks, finally processing* *blushes* I GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!
XD
pikaree1 chapter 39 . 12/20/2015
*running around frantically* Cliffie?! Cliffie?! Cliffie?!
pikaree1 chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
Kawaii Kouichi! *squeals happily*
Izumi: ...Not that I don't agree, but something much more important happened in this chapter.
*ignores* Kawaii Kouichi!
pikaree1 chapter 37 . 12/20/2015
Yay! 8D *rolling around happily on the floor*
Izumi: ...Why are you rolling on the floor?
For the lulz, I guess. 8D
pikaree1 chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
*bashes head into wall* HE TOOK HIS D-TECTOR?!
pikaree1 chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
O.O Takuya's being the wise one. EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUUN! *runs away yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs*
pikaree1 chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
Good job, Malfoy! QwQ Good, good job!
pikaree1 chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
AND NOW THEY'RE TORTURING HIM! WAH!
Kouji: *wildly frantic look in eyes*
Izumi: Kouji, this all happened a long time ago. Kouichi's fine now.
Kouji: *still wildly frantic look in eyes*
Izumi: *sigh*
pikaree1 chapter 32 . 12/20/2015
D8 KOUICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *waterfall tears again*
Kouji: *mutters* I'm gonna kill them. I'm gonna rip 'em to shreds and feed 'em to the vultures. They hurt my nii-san...
Takuya: O.o Maaaaaybe I should've stayed up in the choco tower.
pikaree1 chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
Malfoy, the reason you're getting the feeling you're not supposed to tell him that is because you're not because KOUICHI IS YOUR FRIEND.
pikaree1 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
*pulls out penguin bazooka* THAT THING RUINED TOMOKI AND GINNY'S DATE! UNFORGIVEABLE!
Tomoki: *sweatdrop* Thanks for the thought... I think...?
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »