Reviews for Harry Potter and the Digimon Frontier
Vanessa Masters chapter 40 . 6/22
So Angewomon take care of Voldemort? I wonder how.

Either way, fabulous end.
Vanessa Masters chapter 37 . 6/21
Oh wow, glad Voldemort got thrown and busted up, but is it a victory?
Vanessa Masters chapter 36 . 6/21
Great. Moldybutt has the d tector, time to battle!
Vanessa Masters chapter 35 . 6/21
Here hoping it’s not really nothing.
Vanessa Masters chapter 33 . 6/21
Oh, hasn’t Kouichi suffered enough!?
Vanessa Masters chapter 32 . 6/21
Oh no, Kouichi!
Vanessa Masters chapter 30 . 6/21
"Ginny! Ginny, are you all right!" Ron exclaimed, leaping over the tables and other rubble to reach his sister, Harry and Hermione on his heels.

The two younger students were crouched on the floor behind their table, Tomoki raised up on his knees to cover Ginny from the rubble. Kouichi reached them before Ron did, putting a soft hand on Tomoki's shoulder. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah…Yeah, I think so." Tomoki sighed as the two of them uncurled from their protective position.

"Ginny!" Ron slid to a stop, gasping down at his sister. "Ginny, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Ron." the girl sighed softly, then turned to look up at Tomoki in a kind of awed bewilderment. "Tomoki, you…saved me."

"Oh no…" Tomoki blushed. "I just…that is, I mean…"

Ginny's face spread into a cute smile. She leaned up and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thanks."

Tomoki turned red, as did Ron, but for different reasons. Harry and Kouichi gave him a small Look, then each gently pushed a shoulder to knock the over-protective older brother over a fallen chair.

Awww
Vanessa Masters chapter 29 . 6/21
Oh, was Harry’s spirit there, or die Voldemort send his hourux snake nagini to spy on. The Digimon?
Vanessa Masters chapter 28 . 6/21
Awwww wonderful, a new year party!

Someone buy Kouichi good stuff!
Vanessa Masters chapter 27 . 6/21
Kouji shrugged. "Why would we be? Japan's not Christian."

"Yeah." Takuya nodded, pulling the wrapper off a set of reinforced Quidditch Armor. (Harry assumed it was Eastern style, as it was thinner and ran further up the arms than his own did) "It's just another day back home. Christmas Eve's a date night."

"A what?"

"A date night." Takuya shrugged. "You know…take-your-girlfriend-out-for-a-night-on-the-town-or-she'll-never-forgive-you kind of thing."

Hahah!

Aww :( Poor Kouichi, And Kouji, But hey, they get to be together for this whole year.
Vanessa Masters chapter 26 . 6/21
Facing a dementor, not pleasant even a fake, but Kouji and Takuya survive. And now they know the D-Tectors can be brought over.

—-

Antylamon, on the other hand, didn't seam the least bit amused. As though in redemption for what he had done as the corrupted Cherubimon, he always seamed a tad bit…overprotective…of Kouichi, while he was in this state. Almost like a well-meaning uncle, including its annoyance.

"This is no time to play around, Lowemon." the rabbit-like Digimon admonished. "If we don't get started soon, it will be daylight in the Real World by the time we're done."

Neither Kouichi nor Lowemon mentioned that, because of Lucemon's defeat and the rebuilding, the Digital World moved at three times the rate of the Real World.

Lowemon produced the black and gray D-Tector, holding it out to the boy with a bit of hesitation. "…You sure you're willing to go through with this?"

"This is no time for second thoughts." Kouichi shrugged.

"You realize how dangerous this is." Antylamon pressed. "The leaf was one thing. The D-Tectors are complex and delicate. It'll be a long process, even with the elemental powers of the separate areas taking a bit of the weight…"

"Antylamon." Kouichi interrupted. "I know."
—-

Awww protective big bunny uncle lol
Vanessa Masters chapter 25 . 6/21
Draco don’t want to admit he has a friend.
Vanessa Masters chapter 24 . 6/21
Can I ask you something?"

Kouji glanced at him and shrugged. "Shoot."

"Why do the two of you have different last names?" When the transfer raised his eyebrow, Harry motioned to the boy in the bed. "You and him. I mean, I know you're twins and all…So why is his name Kimura and yours…?"

"Our parents divorced." Kouji cut him off. "When we were little…real little. Three or four, something like that. Neither of us even remember it. I mean, I didn't even know I had a brother…"

"Didn't know?" Harry echoed, before he could stop himself. "How could you not? I mean…Did you ever see your mother?"

Kouji's navy blue eyes leveled at him almost dangerously, and there was venom lacing his tongue in the next few lines. "Dad's a Muggle. Mom's a witch. He didn't know when they got married. She managed to hide it for about five years."

A chill ran up Harry's spine at those words, a bit like the effect Muggle soap operas seamed to have on Aunt Petunia. "And…When he found out?"

"…Divorce." Kouji muttered. "Almost immediately. He hates magic, anything or anyone to do with it. The court made them split us up…I went with Dad, Kouichi with Mom. But that wasn't good enough for Dad. He's the one who insisted we never see each other again."

"…So how did you?" Harry knew he was prying, and he really wished Kouji would stop him if he was being rude, but there was a part of him that just wanted to…

"It was…kinda like fate." Kouji shrugged. "I met him the same day I met Takuya and the others, and it all came out…"

He glanced over at the bowl of smoking, shining white liquid, as though he was thinking about something. Harry didn't speak, but he continued anyway. "I met mom for the first time…and I couldn't believe it. I didn't know…that is, I didn't find out…that she was a witch until a lot later. When she warned Kouichi not to go see Dad, I thought it was just ashes from the divorce…I took him home anyway…"
—-
Oh no, I hate him. That’s terrible, and Kouji can’t keep it secret forever, it’s going to come out. And he’d better not try anything with Kouji. Quite frankly, not speaking to him for months wasn’t enough.

Ugh, he is trapped. But his stepmother is nice at least, small mercy.
Vanessa Masters chapter 23 . 6/21
Oh boy, well, this is intense! Voldemort trying to get into the digital world!?

Oh yikes!
Vanessa Masters chapter 22 . 6/21
Kouji stared at him, heart racing, and reached out to squeeze the unresponsive hand. "K-Kouichi…" he whispered. "Nii-san…Can you hear me, Nii-san?"

"He won't wake, I'm afraid." Dumbledore whispered sagely. Kouji turned slightly to look up at the Headmaster as he placed his hand on his shoulder. "We can only assume that he has been like this for several hours yet, and although we have tried every aspect of Madam Pomfrey's wide range of remedies, he has not responded."

Kouji continued to stare blankly at his unmoving brother. "There was no spell damage, nor any other wounds that couldn't have been caused by a rather nasty fall." Professor Dumbledore squeezed his shoulder gently. "We were hoping…perhaps you could inform us of what might have caused this."

The long-haired transfer hesitated a moment, then heard his voice say, "He…He has a condition…Futan Kakesugiru…"

Madam Pomfrey gasped. "Opprimo…" she breathed, then hurried back to her medicine cabinet. "Oh, it's been so long since this appeared I didn't recognize it…This could be worse than I thought, Professor Dumbledore, he could be here a long time."

"Understandable, Madam Pomfrey." Dumbledore said, then looked down at Kouji, still holding his brother's hand. He smiled just a little, pulling over a chair for the younger twin. "You should be able to stay until lunch. However, after that your visits will have to wait until dinner is over. Understand?"

Kouji glared, a bit annoyed, but nodded.

"I'm certain he will be fine, Mr. Minamoto." the headmaster told him quietly. "He's in excellent hands…"

Oh boy, but he meets the other celestials, not fully
Evolved, but there.