Reviews for Harry Potter and the Digimon Frontier
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 40 . 10/1/2013
Wow. That was... amazing! I loved it so much!
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I just reviewed, but I have to again to add that, as a twin who's had varying levels of social anxiety and selective muteness all her life and whose twin brother did a lot of translating when we were younger, this keeps getting better for me.

And I've been hoping from the start that the new DADA teacher is Tonks, so I really hope I'm right!
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
This is the first Digimon Frontier fic I've found that was any good, and I was kinda leery at first with it being a Harry Potter crossover, but I am so glad I started reading it because this is EXCELLENT. I love the way you wrote in wizarding cultural differences, and Koichi being a Yin wizard, and all their familiars suit them and aren't just in the story to BE in the story (that much was obvious when Junpei and Tomoki explained why they WEREN'T getting them).

I had to stop partway through this one and go cuddle my own huge black cat, I'll admit that. I'm really enjoying this, and you should be really proud of it!
belrog1590 chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
ommmgg. thanks for writing a wonderful story :-)
Anon chapter 40 . 4/29/2013
SEEM. For fuck's sake. I read 10 chapters in and I just can't take this anymore.

It's not "he seamed angry"

"He seamed angry" implies "his anger was of such magnitude that it split
a crack in his body, creating a seam"

You seem to be an intelligent person. How did you grow to 18 years of age
without knowing the difference between homophones?
Sleepyreader319 chapter 40 . 2/9/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 40 . 1/25/2013
Great job and Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 37 . 1/25/2013
Ron's Patronus is actually a dog. Good job and there are some mistakes in there, Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Teenager honey badger. The badass of the animal kingdom. Good job and Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
You did not sort Junpei! Where do it all go so wrong! Good job and there are some mistakes in there! Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I know it's Tonks from as soon as you said she was doing something that she wouldn't say what it was and that she was really busy doing it. Good job and Yoshi!
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good .
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 40 . 6/9/2012
I really loved this. I was a little unsure about Koichi being in Slytherin at first, but mainly because I immediately knew that everyone was going to find out about him being a Yin, and then there was going to be this big thing about him obviously being allied to Voldemort. I figured it would be the typical situation and I wasn't really interested in reading it. I was right that it would show up, but you didn't make it a long drawn out trust issue, so it wasn't bad.

I liked your characterizations; even the characters that tend to annoy me in fics (the HP 3) were very well done. I think the only consistent spelling/grammar error I noticed while reading was that you often used 'seam' instead of 'seems'. If this is the correct way where you're from, then ignore me, but to me 'seam' was always a sewing-related term.

Overall I really enjoyed reading this, and you managed to keep it very interesting with just the right amount of action-type of scenes and daily-routine scenes. I do think that the second half, dealing with the digimon, seemed a bit rushed and I wish you had expanded on that a bit more. That could have been an entire story on its own, it's a shame it really only got anything in detail for about five chapters. Maybe the scenes of those who do have their D-tectors rounding up the digimon while waiting for the others?

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work, I loved it!
Neon Pendulum chapter 40 . 2/25/2012
This is easily the best Frontier-Harry Potter crossover ever. It was brilliant, no other way to put it. I really enjoyed Tonks as a DADA teacher and the whole digital and magical intertwined deal really worked out. You really mixed the two worlds (as well as the West and the East) wonderfully and the portrayal of the characters was beautiful, yeah, even Malfoy XD

I do wish there were more areas explored, but 40 chapters, that's already plenty to write! The only qualms I had were when you used seamed/seam instead of seemed/seem, but it's so minor it makes no difference. You're an amazing writer!
Digigirl0223 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Harry was born in 1980 it said in one book what year his parent died in 1981 when Harry was 1
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »