Reviews for Beast of Burden
InuNaomi09 chapter 29 . 1/19/2007
My God! I wish that is how the 7th book turns out. Harry, being so young, shouldn't have to deal with killing someone. I like the idea of the spell that May made. Wonderful story!
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 29 . 7/24/2005
That was beautiful. You wrapped it up very nicely.

I'm sorry to say, however, that Maylin Hunter had become a bit of a Mary Sue. Don't get me wrong; she was still a very nice OC, but she had no flaws. A tragic past does not count as a flaw.

Tweak her a bit, and you'd have a very nice character.
tears chapter 11 . 6/29/2005
loved ur story
kumiko ran chapter 29 . 10/4/2004
i looved this story so much it was great _ thx for writing it and for ur time!
ThouandI chapter 29 . 10/4/2004
What a nice ending, having it all summed up in a happy Christmas Card.

This was a great story and thank you for sharing your writing with us.
ThouandI chapter 28 . 10/4/2004
What an action packed chapter. That was great.
Mooniac chapter 29 . 10/4/2004
I just love this! The whole fic is absolutely fantastic! I enjoyed reading it.
sari chapter 27 . 10/2/2004
Did I mention I love this story? Snape better be ok though, because then I'll be really sad. Not to mention the fact that poor Maylin has been to hell and back enough times, and she doesn't need Snape to die on her. Stupid Voldemort. Is he actually just walking up to Hogwarts? Not the wisest idea...
ThouandI chapter 27 . 10/2/2004
He is there? How could you leave us like this. What is going to happen to Severus? Please update soon.
ThouandI chapter 26 . 9/30/2004
Let the torture begin. Poor Snape. Now what will Maylin do? Will she try to step into save him or does Dumbldore have a plan? I am totally hooked.

The best part of your story is the realism you give your characters. You have written them so well, that the reader actually cares what happens to them.

Looking forward to your next update.
dracos-sweetheart0687 chapter 26 . 9/30/2004
Great story, I love it. I have been waiting for you to update all week. Keep on updating.
sari chapter 25 . 9/26/2004
Oh i love this story! It has a great plot, but you probably need to look over each chapter a little more before you post it, because there some grammar errors. I still love it though, be sure to update soon! :0)
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 25 . 9/24/2004
ThouandI chapter 25 . 9/23/2004
Oh that was so awful. I think if I was Maylin, I would have gone insane. No wonder Snape is so bitter.

Keep the chapters coming. Your story is great.
ThouandI chapter 24 . 9/23/2004
Oh, I am just sick to my stomach. There they are all happy in domestic bliss and then this. What is he going to have to do?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »