Reviews for Dead Soul Army
brisingrrider chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hello
Your story is quite interesting and highly unusual, what with Truska being so insistent on becoming a vampire. Also, I don't remember reading anywhere in the book that half-vampires can blood another, then blood that same person a few mere seconds later and have enough vampire cells to make both participants full-vampires? I may have missed something while reading, but it would do you well to see if this is an inconsistency with the series. (You can always make it be possible, I am assuming that you want to follow the main plotline and facts of the books.)

There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes (perhaps a beta?), but overall good job and unique idea.

-brisingrrider
LeFrenchMartini chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is such a good story

even if it is youre first,

this seems like it would be very interesting,

ive never heard of someone blooding Truska!

Sounds cool :)

If you like Humour, I would ask the favour of having you check out my new story When A Tales Come A Knockin which sort of pokes fun sues. with characters like Eragon, Pendragon, Darren Shan & Characters from my stories :)

Lemme know. ;)

Thanks!

& Shayy ;
Mistress Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Continue please, it is very good!
Sarah-Anna chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
**scowls** I'd rather not have to login to review. **hinthint** But I must VOICE MY OPPINION!

I had troubles reading it because it was in ONE HUGE paragraph (or close enough) so if you put spaces between the paragraphs and the talking-line things that would greatly be appreciated. More people will review it and the lazy ones **coughsometimesmecough** will read it. Write more! And FIX IT! Pllease!
Queen of dusk chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Interesting start and very nice. though i think you should have first sent the prologue then the first chapter instead of sending both at the same time. Considerig it is your first fic you deserve a congratulation. hope to read more.