Reviews for Chrono Trigger Prophecies
Kharlan Hero chapter 34 . 5/12/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. :)

The multiple personas and the way they battled for control was interesting. One specific thing I found interesting was how in the first part, Janus only slowly realizes that something is wrong and he must be dreaming. The world just starts to make less and less sense and fall apart.

Not sure what else to say. Also not sure why it took me so long to find this story, considering that it was finished here in 2005. I must have looked up some Chrono Trigger fanfiction since then...
Regardless, glad I found it now. :)
Aldea Donder chapter 34 . 12/3/2007
Amazing story.
Thanos6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I loved this story ever since I first found it at IcyBrian. The split personalities both effortlessly explain Magus's/Janus's character as seen in the game, as well as provide excellent moments of tensions (our heroes always being on edge whether they can trust him or not). Bravo, I say. Bravo.
gibenlahaim chapter 34 . 7/12/2005

Absolutely amazing.

I'm absolutely speechless at the sheer amount of work you must have put into this. The plot was so intricate and absorbing, always leaving you guessing. The descriptions were absolutely excellent in the battle scenes, and above average elsewhere. The grammar was nearly flawless, and events were organized just the right way.

This is truly an exemplary piece of work and deserves a place among finest.

By the way, I agree with Daryl Falchion. This should have a lot more reviews than it does.

Congrats, and I hope that you keep writing.
NovMists chapter 34 . 6/27/2005
That was a good story! I loved the ending! Your a really good author!
Laistiar an eas chapter 34 . 6/23/2005
Thank you.

This is truly a piece of fine art. You rule!
NovMists chapter 22 . 6/22/2005
Alright i've spent the last 3 days reading this fanfic. IT'S AWESEOME! I love it so much! Please update as soon as possible!
Laistiar an eas chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
OH MY G...!

I remember reading this one when it was 3 whooping big chapters! and it was one heck of a ride! I remember the chapthers being something around False Prophet, Dark Prophet and True Prophet. I have been searching for this story for a long time now.

Please! finish posting this monster!
Daryl Falchion chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
How is it that a gem such as this is left unreviewed while a dozen sub-par fics are full of them...? *shakes head* Anyway, I read this before and I have to say this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Seriously. It flows well and the action is spot-on. The only thing I can complain about is the lack of description. That's a minor thing, though, and does not detract from the overall awesomeness of this fic. More please!