Reviews for Kids Never Cease To Amaze
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
(aha, I hope I'm not spamming you with reviews all at once. I just always review every story I read (x ) this was so cute. I love Splinter's fatherly love. Totally loce your stories; keep it up :)
ducky76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I think I like young Donatello stories best of all the young turtle stories. He's just so gentle that I can picture him being so cuddley. And this story just made him even more adorable.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
And it's such a great book too! I love this story! It's adorable!
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
aw, how sweet! great story! Don's so cute, as a baby! hehehe! great job!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
aww, how cute!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love it. _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
aw~ that was so adorable xD
kyabetsu chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I found this little fic-let in the "Donatello" group. Very nice. Very simple. Sometimes writers get carried away with an epic, when a well-worded one-shot will do.

You've hit a soft spot of mine... Don's not only my favorite, but the Velveteen Rabbit... well. God. I can't even THINK about that story without misting over.

So good job. Two thumbs up. Very nice. Very poigniant. And elegantly simple.

Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Well, Donny is the brains of the group. I remember reading Dr. Suess (mostly) by myself when I was five, so this isn't too far-fetched. A cute, sweet snippet. Makes me feel all warm inside.
Vestque the Artist chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Aww, too cute!

Donny is my fave!

~Vestque of Enchantments~
boogalaga chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was sweet, all I have to say. very sweet.
Goblin Cat KC chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Aw...that's so sweet! The details in this are just wonderful, that's exactly how I think they'd act. *puts on fave list* :) KC
LoneWolfPrincess chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Aw... Donnie's been my fave ever since my first episode. I love him! This is GREAT!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Cool, a toddler Donnie story! Loved it.

Well, you've gone from busting my gut to making me sniff. Nicely done!

Looking for more, of course, so keep 'em coming! :0)

Be blessed.