Reviews for No Way
Shinyaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow, i loved this fic. But it is really sad, poor Nuriko. Keep up the good work!
Laptop chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
That. Was. Wonderful. I loved it. I have always loved angsty Nuriko Fanfics bu this one was GREAT! Keep it up!
ChibiNuriko chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
AAwsome ficy - loved it
Mykah Leigh chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
(*sniffle*) How sad!

This is from your own experience? Am I allowed to feel sorry?

Did you make that poem/song? (Is it a poem or a song?) It increased the emotion, along with Nuriko comparing himself to the moon's reflection.

Good Job!

Mykah Leigh

It was the first thing I told the friend who refered me to this fic...

It's just... so many love and sadness flow trough me while reading it.. .and most of all, recocnize a lot of my situations i it.

MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
AH! It's not fair! You can write GOOD present-tense first-person! *glares* Now that is probably the hardest kind to write. Kudos for that. I am jealous of your skills... _ You are right about the review thing though.. People rarely review these days. -.-

Anyways, I like the poem/song thing you have in italics. It's very touching and I like it a lot. (The whole story I mean XD) I feel really sorry for Nuriko.. :( Mehh... I don't know what else to say, just that if there was a rating system on , this would be 5/5. _
Ryochan8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*bawls her eyes out* THAT WAS SO ANGSTY! But I loved it anyway. You did an awesome job on delving into her/his character and shooting out the emotions into words. But...it's kind of unfullfilling to have this piece stand by itself; maybe you can change this into a chapter fic that explores their relationship, even if it doesn't get anywhere? -or even just a Hotohori POV? Well, whatever you do, I just want to say kudos for writing such a great fic. (and you're right, it IS hard to get reviews these days... aren't we all slaves to them? lol)
default03 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Nuriko didn't cross-dress because he hated being a man, he did so in order to live out his sister's life for her.

In many ways, I think the fic was more you than Nuriko.
Kitsunes Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Wow, whats sad, I like it, is there going to be another chapter? I hope so, but I like it, keep it up its awsome.