Reviews for The Ever Secret Diary of Sirius Black
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
That was such a sweet chapter. And Reamus finding that out...the feels are so real.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
Make one for moony
MiseryCrown chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
The more sentiment, the better. This is a unique approach.
MiseryCrown chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Just stumbled upon this. I know I'm about two years late on this one, but I love the realistic point of view taken!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
I know you haven't posted in a year, but it's Pure, with an e. I speak fluent french, and I know it might not make a diffence for you, but I just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Harry was born in 1980, do his parents could not have been to Hogwarts in the 80's.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out, I am reading on the app and the reviews will not load.
anyonomous chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Hey!

Just wanted to say, I have been following this fanfiction since like forever (okay 3 yrs to be accurate) and I was so ecstatic you updated. I really thought you had an amazing knack for writing so I looked up your site and by the way loved Todd Bigely the charcter in your story, that you wrote. Anyways, when I was skimming through your blogs, which were entertaining and amusing to read, I found that you wrote some more for the sequel and it is just a request but please oh please share it and I know you have other projects and all but pleeeeeeeeeeeease continue with your sequel for the ever secret diary of sirius black as you promised :p ...just for people like us who wish some series never had an end.

Will wait for your update...
-anyonomous
anyonomous chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
im so happy u updated... cant wait for year 7 diary. gotta study
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
when r u going 2 start year 7 diary because i can't wait for it, pls write more i beg u. i loved this fanfic for a long time, pls write more
anyonomous chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
loved it so much
Thas chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Looooooved it!
naatttaalliiee chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
please write more I cant even.
naatttaalliiee chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
omg I aboslutely love this. please write more i cant even
Siriusfan23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Hiya, this has been an excelent read so far, i am a big fan of the marauders, especially Sirius, & just thought you might be interested to know that they were all born around 1959 or 1960. Harry was born in 1980 & the books actually took place between 1991 and 1998. anyway, must pop off, cant wait to find out what happens next.
Etoile Black chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
mmmmm this story was fabulous! Hoping you decide to update again )