Reviews for Who I Am
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Yeah, Evan never really fit into his other lives did he? Good reflection on the consequences.
avalon chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Hey, i just stumbled onto this. I am a big fan of the movie butterfly effect, and i love the concepts that were worked into it. You did a GREAT job grasping it in a nutshell. i LOVE how you explain about how he has kind of lived for so long, even though he is supposed to be 20. The movie only touched base on that for a short scene, but you took it and turned it into something really powerful. I love it!
Vanilla Nerd chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow, this is really deep. I like it. XD
BlushingFlames chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Surprisingly this is the first review that I am posting, I really enjoyed how you wrote the thoughts of Evan down. It shows such remourse which most don't write down...but it would have been interesting to see more.:)
brooklynbridge chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
It was so much in such little wording. Amazing. Write some more!

BrOoKe
Kei-Kugodgy chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Well, this fic is really good. (sorry, my english write is not good U).

I saw that movie last week (or tow weeks ago) and is really awsome.

U_U my english is bad...(sigh!)

Well...this is a great oneshoot.

(Go to my fics _)

Kei
noxfiction chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow, I really like it, short but very very cool! I never really thought about the amount of deaths Evan caused, jeez!
McKay chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Nice job. It's hard to compress so much into 100 words.
dave chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This is awsome stuff man keep it yeah,10 of I gotta tell ya only one of a different fan fic was 9 of offence dude,no offence.
Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
:) This is short and poignant and I like it.
die Pretty chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Awsome...I liked this. Did you calculate the amount of time he lived? Lol, that's definet reseach!

I was suprized to see there was only five stories (I just posted one, so that makes six), considering how good of a movie it was- though I dis-liked the ending.

I would have stppoed in the realitly where he didn't have arms- what would happen if he hadn't figued out a better reality? In that one, at least almost everyone was happy. The ending reality was probably the best though, considering EVERYONE was happy. okay, I'm babbling. I'll stop now.

TMND
Stephanie Tucker chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
cool cool
US Rock Star chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow, that was great. I like the ending it was good. Because alot of time people are always like, what would have happened If I had or hadnt done this or whatever. Kepp the Fics coming...

Usrockstar, Amber