Reviews for Lost Friendship
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Eek! I love Trunks and Pan more as a couple than friends/"siblings"...

But this was still very good!

I like how you wrote out Pan older, but still in character.

Whoa, this was written quite a while ago... Your grammar was pretty bad... Glad you've improved! D

I was reading through your profile and I can't wait to read the rest of your work. I'll go through it, little by little...

Cute one-shot!

*Eli
pan411 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
he it was a great story loved it
seraphine chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
T_T so cute! though i keep wondering if their friendship will progress..._
DbXconfessional chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Aw...that was so sweet! I loved it! Great job! Laterz. -adds to favorite story list-
LoveThatSmirk chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
aww that was sweet
serious.effort chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Another good story! *grins* Wonderful work! as you can tell, i like exclamation marks, lol.(sorry about that...i get...over-enthusiastic)
ladybugg chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Aw such a sweet one shot. That's right Pan make Trunks beg for your friendship/Overall it was a really good story. I loved all the emotions that played here, but there's one question that I have. Trunks thought that Pan was alluring when he first saw her, and now he says that she's like a sister. What's up with that, or is there going to be more in perhaps another one shot? Anyway Great start. Update soon. Laters/
Pokey the Great chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was really cute. I prefer T/P as romantic couple but friendship is good too. The only thing I can't stand is bashing on characters. And you obviously didn't do that _ Hope you keep writing and posting on .
Tenebrae Rosa chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Great Story. R U Updating soon?
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004