Reviews for Stuck
JamieStuart chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Loved it!:) Great job!
Sarah chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
Aww, that's great. I loved it. I feel like if there was a bit more of a climax somewhere in the middle, it could be improved. Like, a fight, or something. But you did great, and I love it.
hazel-eyes-23 chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
It's been a long time since you last posted! I'm so happy! anyway, about the chapter. I really liked it. Please update again soon! Thanks!
ChibiRyne1013 chapter 12 . 5/7/2005
I love this story so much, please continue! I yearn to see what happens next.

PPMS,

Chibi
kiefer4ever chapter 12 . 2/18/2005
good story...really cute..i love gris/sara fics...can't wait for next chapter..update soon plz
scififreakmi chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
OMG I LOVE IT! i've been so out of it for the past month, so i read this chapter today(finally) and i love it! THANK YOU!:)
quigles chapter 12 . 2/5/2005
Great update. I'm thinking dinner at a restaurant. So that they don't feel to much pressure being all alone. Although my hopes are that one day they will be alone
hazel-eyes-23 chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
I love it! Keep up the great work and write write write! Please update soon!
BeckettFan chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
YAY! *does happy dance* yay! we want the dinner to be in one of their apartments! not in a resturant! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
csmit99 chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
wow what a beautifull story i like everything of it, can't wait to read about diner :)
brainfear chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
Great addition. Thnx!
Stumpycat2002 chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
ohh very good . hope theres more to come, bout time they got there act together. can't wait to see the out come . ok now what

Donna
brainfear chapter 11 . 1/24/2005
Good stuff! More please!
TrishG chapter 11 . 1/23/2005
Thanks for the update.
jbr12476 chapter 11 . 1/23/2005
Thank goodness you finally updated! Now I need more and soon. So quit reading my review and get to it! LOL

Great job