Reviews for You're Not Right
NoLongerInUsed chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow that was really deep, I really really really really love this! I wish you would off continue with this wonderful story of your, I really think it could of been a amazing awesome story ))
But I can always hope right )
Schattenspieler chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I have not understood everything so well. But it was very poetic and beautiful. It made me think and I loved it!
lg
sunamikei chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is... heartbreakingly beautiful. I can't express how much I like this. It's amazing. It's... stunning. How you captured all those emotions and managed to translate them to us. Made us feel the way Kakashi was feeling. And how you portrayed Minato.. Warm and gentle. Always.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You did an amazing job with second person perspective. Loved so much seeing the Yondaime through this emotional, unbalanced Kakashi's eyes. He's far too young to have built his persona and thick, thick walls yet. Your Yondaime was utterly amazing, and he was warm and gentle, but hell if there wasn't warning bells and whistles going off everywhere, and if the cold and dangerous sharp edges couldn't be felt at every turn. Poor Kakashi built his thick, solid walls locking the ghosts on the inside.
BonBon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
One of the best stories involving Kakashi that I've ever read. It's very emotional, but not in a formulaic way. Very raw, honest, brutally beautiful. I'm now hooked on YonKaka, but this one will always be my favorite. 3
NikaChii chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love finding amazing reads 3
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
...I didn't review this before?

I read this agges ago and accidentally stumbled on it again just now and ... omfg. I got sucked straight in again. I remember this story so vividly, and it was just as powerful if not more so the second time round. By about halfway through I couldn't tear my damn eyes from the screen and then by the ending i was crying and had to stop and wipe my eyes so that i could continue. i also read it aloud (until people came in ;) and your run-on sentences were - while they were difficult to say in one setence - i did it! it's perfect, beautiful. the 'you' is so so effective. especially paired with the present tense, i am stunned. again lol.
historicairforcemuseum chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Holy CRAP i love your style of writing more than any other thing on this earth you are the best writer in the world! I read the description and was like KakaYondaime? But now i'm typing on the comp crying cuz that was awesome! So don't stop with wierd pairings you can convince people they are the meaning of naruto and life and update attraction cuz i'm addicted :)
Relala chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow. This made me feel what Kakashi was feeling. This is amazing.
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Truly wonderful. Excellently written and very well done.
Katanari chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was simply stunning. The flow, the rythm and the emotions. Gyah the emotions! Certainly not fluffly, but beautiful in its own way. I loved the use of "you" instead of "I". I was shivering near the end...

*sigh* Too bad its finished.

Jaa!

Katanri
Taita chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Been recommended to read this by another author and all I can say is...WOW It's brilliant, so provocative and angst galore, This side to Kakashi is a new one for me but definitley not a lesser one. Your writing style is truly to die for and it felt so real, almost like you'd experienced this yourself. Memorable, definitly memorable.
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
OMG thi sis one of the best Naruto fanfics I've read in a long time! I love how you managed to describe all of kakashi's jumbled thoughts. Really a job well done, but please don't let it end here!
Ivaeddia chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
God in Hell, that was the best story I have ever read. Bar none, hands down. This was amazing. I loved Kakashi and his impulsive needs/wants, and I LOVED Yondaime.

guh...I am goo now.

This was great, really great.

~Ivae
Angela chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
O-M-G!

I'm in awe.

This was awesome.

Even though I generally prefer stories were the people get together in theend this one was...just wow. I liked the concept and I liked the way it is written as well. It seemed so...