Reviews for I'm Sorry Yamato
eternalwhimsy chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
i love it. i give it 2 thumbs up. hurry and update.
teehee chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
is that all?
pyoshisuky chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
Great Cool! this chapter was very exiting. Iwill be waiting the nest chapter o
theladyknight chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
thank God u continued...keep it up. I want another chapter!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
Aw, that was nice. Upda... oh wait it's over. Oh well, at least it wasn't ridiculously dragged out. Great job!
sorato4eva chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
HeY! don't end it yet... please update another chapter... you have to! I love the story too much! Please update... if its not over... _
RW Grimm chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
How sweet, I'll admit I'm really not one for people singing to other people to confess their love but this was still awsome. I loved this story and I hope you write more soon and/or update your other stories soon.

Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
OMFG! You are so talented! Ill be over to your other fix soon but I g2g for now! This is so good! It ended so perfectly you rock! Great story i loved it!
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
Im bloody crying over here! I'm screaming the bloody f word at the comp. I must go read on this is getting good!
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
OMFG! I'm sorry for the long wait. I left for a while. Ill update sometime this or next week. Sorry. This is really good and Matt's in deep shit now! I must read on cya!
SilentStalker chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
Yeah! LoL, finished! I really loved the story. I don't know what it is.. maybe because it's a Sorato? Ah... but I really liked this story. I liked the ending too. I thought the story ended well... I can't explain it... but your story didn't end with the usual kiss and all that stuff... the ending was sort of cliff-hangy.. but the reader knows what will happen in the future for Yamato and Sora... ' I just really liked it! Great job!
SilentStalker chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
Ai! I would've reviewed.. but I didn't have a chance to get on the computer all of this week! . Great chapter! LoL, I'll say more in the next chapter... your last chapter.. T-T
flipstahhz chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
fab. chapter so far. I decided to review since i'm 'sort of' in the middle of the story... im tired and gunna go sleep..i'll complete reading this great story 2moro ] well done in catching the dramatic emotional me, i understand how it's like to write some good hard drama...i've spent hours...and can simply just get deleted...and you'd have to type it all up again. But then again, i'm going off track as usual and that definietly is another story. take care..and sweet dreams (Even though i'm sure itz still mornin/afternoon where you're at *shrugz*)

My Name Is R.C chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
There is no way on hell that you are ending it here! I will not allow such torture! This chappy made me sad and yet so happy . . . and for you to say that you are doubting in your feelings about writing another chappy is just . . . horribly cruel! Don't think that way! Pull yourself together and continue on. This is too much of a cliff-hanger to say that you might not continue! I will highly anticipate your upcoming chappy . . . that is if there will be one . . . at least an Epilogue! (Come on . . . don't be a meanie!) Update!

~R.C. .