Reviews for The Craft: The Law of Three
Old Heathen chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Today my wife was talking about some fanfiction she had been reading. I mentioned how a long time ago I had joined a site, but that it had closed shortly after I joined. Imagine my surprise when I realized it was the same site. I must have misunderstood a temporary closing for a permanent one. Doh!

Low and behold my story, The Craft: The Law of Three, is still here after all this time, but I haven't a clue how to get back into the account so I've started a new one. For anyone who cares, I'll pick back up with the story as best I can.

Thanks for the good feedback.
Bryrony chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
oh that was awesome! i cant wait for more!
Vertona chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Absolutely wonderful! So visual. I can see each character and every tiny detailed expression. Please keep writing! I have to know where this is going :)
Morianna Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
So...Abram gets possessed. Interesting...though I must ask why Bonnie would think that her simple words would push the demon out of Abram's body. If it were not merely her words and also her will, then I would recommend describing that and what she was feeling when she said the words. It would add a great deal to your story. And these girls are NEVER going to learn, are they? You don't call unknown spirits with unknown abilities unless you know for a fact that you have the power to control and contain them. But Bonnie tried. I'll give her that. Keep writing...this could get interesting.

-Morianna Phoenix
Morianna Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Interesting start. And I like the title. The scene in the woods with Abram reminds me of the picture on one of the tarot cards I have. I wonder if the card's meaning has any relation to the story. I've only got one question. If the girls and Abrahm are wiccan (instead of just witches), then why do you still have them worshiping Manon? He is a god. I have never heard of wiccans who worship just the God. They worship the Goddess and the God, and if they focus on one more than the other, they normally focus on the Goddess. So, are you going to have either Abram or Sarah learn more about the Craft and figure out that they need to balance Manon with a goddess? Is Abram going to take Nancy's place as the one whose element is fire? I assume that if the little "coven" gets back together, Sarah would be the new leader.

-Morianna Phoenix
Amber24 chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Hello! so when are you gonna add more on? hopefully soon cause this looks to be a really good read!
CrimsonCoyote chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
sup, dude! This is a pretty good story so far. It's unusual to see a bonnie centered story. But she's my favorite character... chances are though that this section of is closed, so i wish you guys the best of luck.
faerie writer chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
hey this is awesome i was a bit confused when the fic started with the new character but hey i'm just delightfully weird like that. well all i can say is i wish i wrote half as well as you do. loved the movie and love this story. looking forward to more.
Emily Victoria chapter 3 . 10/17/2004