Reviews for Gunshot Serenade
NarwhalWarlord chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
That was depressing as heck. And it would have made a great second season.

Fantastic job.
yza chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i like ur story line but i hate hate the end..u finished it as the anime itslf..too dramatic a fan of spike and faye together..didnt like the end at all
Tuppence chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
Small world indeed. Insanely small.

Tuppence chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
Oh talk about drama. Absolutely brililant to read.

Tuppence chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
I love your Spike. He really is very similar to the one in the anime, but just the way he said "I never intended to" blasé about it and yet so...icy. And matter of fact. Just brilliant.

Tuppence chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
Ominous but good to keep the story going. Although the 6'O clock sharp bit felt a little orchestrated but it was still wthin the realms of possibility.

Tuppence chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
Exciting and all coming to a head. Brilliant!

Tuppence chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Oh and the plot thickens... I love it...

Tuppence chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Just brilliant. Your writing keeps me hooked.

Tuppence chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
BEBOP REUNION...not in the Bebop. And still heart-warming and comforting. And Spike's reaction to the innuendos about Faye... Absolutely brilliant. The chemistry between them crackles. And you've kept them so brilliantly in character! I just love it so much.

Tuppence chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Oh the chemistry and the ambiguity. I love it. All the intrigue; all the shades of grey.

Absolutely love reading this story.

Tuppence chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Brilliant re-entry into the land of the living! And just brilliant chemistry/exchange between the two! Absolutely loved it!

Tuppence chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Brilliant action. I take back all I said about the slowness of the previous chapters. This one makes it all worth while.

None of it was too predictable or obvious; and the fighting sequence/chase stuff was all brilliantly written. You kept the action going without it becoming too dull or clichéd or without it getting confusing. It was really good to read, and the randomness of appearance of Ed was great.

I look forward to reading the rest.

Tuppence chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I like this altercation between Jet and Faye. It read as very true to their characters and Faye's parthian shot about Ed was great. Trust Faye to leave with a line like that. :-P

The plot's moving a little slowly but I like how you're developing their characters and relationships; it's very in character but it can be hard to do in writing and you've done it well.

Tuppence chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Brilliant start. I hope you're still receiving the reviews because I have just come across your story.

So yes, brilliant start. The focus on her smoking and the cigarette butt after cigarette butt hitting the floor was great for emphasising how twitchy Faye was feeling.

I can't wait to read more, and the sleazy doctor? I'm sure his wife really wouldn't appreciate it. ;-)