Reviews for Bonnie's Penance
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is really good! :) I especially like these parts:

When they went to invoke the spirit, they each brought an animal that represented each of them.

Rochelle chose a goldfish for it's ability to swim and it's grace. Sarah probably could relate the most to the bird because like the feathered creature, she wished she could escape from her gilded cage.

Nancy thought the snake was the best symbolism of her because of its viciousness and strength. In reality, the snake was known for it's forked tongue and Machiavellian nature. They never spoke, only hissed at their intended prey. It was also said that the bird was the enemy of the serpent; perhaps it was foreshadowing her demise and who would swing the proverbial axe.

She chose a butterfly. Suitable selection, seeing as she herself once cloistered herself in scarves, long sleeved shirts and trench coats until one day she emerged as a beautiful woman. Only she turned then from a butterfly into a merciless, narcissistic, bloodthirsty wasp. There were times that she just wanted to go to Sarah and drop to her knees, begging her to forgive her for tormenting her dreams and family.

Rochelle would find her way in time. Perhaps she would one day swallow her pride and ask for help.

However, her resentment would soon grow into something of much concern.

Nancy was uncertain. She coveted absolute power and now she had to serve her incarceration until the day her repentance was heard in her silent cries. Despite the fact she screamed 24/7 while strapped to her bed.

Great job writing this! :) I like it.

Keep up your awesome, superb, creative writing! :)
kazekakashi12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Why everyone says pride and cockiness is bad, I'll never know. I mean if you've got it, flaunt it, right? Why should you be punished for being a bitch, if everyone else would do the same if they could. I'm rambling aren't I. oh well anyway i like your story. It's true if you don't ask you will not receive.
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was really good! Very good job! Great! Stupendous! Wonderful!...Er...Fabulous!...

Alerted and faved!
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow. That was awesome. You're an amazing writer.
winter's fever chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Was that it or is there more to come?

I hope there is, it was an interesting read...
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I thought this was really good. I like how Bonnie reflects on what she did. She wasn't really bad, she just let the beauty she always wanted, get to her head. I also like how you explained the object they each brought when they went to the beach. That was a great touch. Based on how you ended this fic...yes definitely continue it, if you have any ideas. You can do one for Rochelle, Nancy, and leave Sarah as the last. It's up to you, but it stands fine as it is.
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I thought that was cool. I like the now I lay me down to sleep thing.
blatantnarcisism chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Continue, totally
McKay chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That does seem like the "Bonnie" thing to do; to take the blame for what's happened and then assume that everything she did prior to that is wrong and her fault, and to revert to religious habits that she practiced before everything went wrong. Nice job. And I know that she would apologize to Sarah, and Sarah would eventually listen. They seemed really close in one of the cut scenes on the DVD.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
A beautiful fic that I could totally see happening later in the movie! Also, I think you're right on the money with how you described the girls and why they chose those exact animals. I think this should be left as is, IMHO. Bonnie's my favorite, btw!
RIN chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very nicely written! I'd like for you to continue this.
Krazy4marilyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I loved it! Please add another chapter!
Jade chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I think it's a wonderful story and I think you should continue it as it is.
slayya chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I like! Tis very gd, i think it should left it is, i think that it will spoil the effect that this fic has.

Slayya
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Not bad... not bad at all. I hope you do decide to continue this... I'd like to see what you do next with the characters :)