Reviews for All She Wanted
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Poor Starfire and Robin...
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
ok i am lost. im thinking it was raven an robin but then i thought it was robin starfire because u said something bout her not knowing what a picket fence was so can u pretty please pm me and tell em thanks and good story
Hola.Adios chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Starfire and Robin
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Gut feeling: BB and Star.

But not like you'll tell me anyway. ;p

Good job! ROCK ON!
LonelySoul44 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Sad story, but a good one. And i'll say it's StarxRob cuz it;s kinda obvious of starfire and she's always wit robin. i hope i'm right cuz i luv dat cuple! write more of dees stories!

;p

-PrincessYumi44
bizarro4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
don't tell anyone, but i've never really been a fan of Teen Titans. but this is beautifully written, the emotions come through so clearly, and it's very poignant. i'd watch the show more if the writing was more like this! :P
RavensAngst chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Well, seeing as I know your fondness for Raven and Robin, I'm going to go with them.

This is soo sad.

Really good, but sad.

(Thanks for reviewing my story btw. I'll have to check out some of your others)
Steve chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Hey tammie, this is steve-o! i'm a huge teen titans fan. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say starfire and robin...as that's the one they insinuate on the show. but i am probably wrong knowing you! good story. i actually read it :-p
xXInu-SamaXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I'm thinking robin and starfire maybe rob rae
Flint chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
...Robin and Starfire? I don't want it to be Raven. Selfish, I know. Still, I like her better...she's more like me.
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
definatly starfire, and i'm thinking robin but i guess it could be any of the guys.

omigod that was so sad! truly heart-breaking, i must say. very well written, and the perfect size for a one-shot, not too long or too short. beautiful, that's all i can say. simply beautiful.
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Woah, was that sad or what? Very good though. I really liked it. And I'm guessing that it was Robin and Starfire. This was very good. Keep up the good work! :)

A rose for you...

ruth chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I think the girl is Raven, but I can't tell who the boy is. I hope it's Robin. If I'm wrong, email me and tell me. This is a very god story, and the way you leave the charecters unnamed is an interesting touch. Very well done.
Jncera chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Robin...and Starfire. The big clue was the picket fence question. (smile)And well, in most cases Starfire's with Robin, and not BB or Cy... But aww, it's really sweet.
Elen uur chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Very awesome! it gave me shivers! is it robin and starfire? i'm pretty sure, but could be wrong... Keep up the AWESOME job! i can't wait to read the rest!