Reviews for MiyukiChan in Disney Land!
KitsuneHime18x chapter 2 . 4/15
Yay Miyuki-chan adventure is about to begin, cant wait for the next chapter!
nicholas chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
please update i want to read more miyuki chan and disney it perfect i know you said your using princeses but could you have her meet other characters too? you know like a female big bad wolf who will use her huff and puff powers to lift up miyukis skirt or maybe miyuki coming face to bust with jessica rabbit can you just imagine miyuki chan freeing herself from jessicas bosom and jessica blowing her a kiss and the lipstick mark chases her flying like a butterfly? update soon or the elves will come and get ya.
Emmi Fireworkz chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Ooh! Can you please continue? This is riveting!
xxAki chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
OH MY GOD. Please do write more. Never stop.
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
so, what's going to happen next?
Rainbow169 chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Cute story, but why does Cinderella call her "chocolate?" Just odd since Miyuki, if I'm remembering, doesn't resemble "chocolate" in any way, that is, I don't remember anything about her being brown.
kuramika-chan chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I like what im reading ! please please write more ?

cant wait for next update !

ja ne !
Lysandra Latona chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
THIS IS TARTAK, ONLY UNDER MY NEW USERNAME. FURTHER UPDATES AND THINGS WILL BE FOUND WITH ME. I NO LONGER USE TARTAK, I NOW USE LYSANDRA LATONA. THANKS.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
yay yuri! woo-hoo! YEAH! love love love, it's well written. and all sexy.
Kaguara chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
so much for your writing fever... - Oh anime club meeting next wednesday.(Jan.26) I'll tell you the details later. k! Ja matte ne!
tamagotchi-killer chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
-Maria: Hee-Hee! I really like the Miyuki chan in wonderland manga, so I thought I would read this...please continue it! PLEASE! Thank you!
Kaguara chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
...good chapter. But why didn't you tell me you put it up?
Mistress-Lumenesca chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
O_O_O_O_O_O_O
Mistress-Lumenesca chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
O_O...interesting...and Ive never even read the manga before...
She Loves chapter 1 . 7/27/2004