Reviews for Letters to Home
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
ROTFL! Great letters! ;)
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
I've been enjoying these a lot. And add my name to the list of folks who think we need more Carson. Are you going to write any more?
Kyraillion chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
I LOVED IT! Whee hee! I LOVE Beckett, too... He's so cool! I love the way you captured the frendly tension between Carson and Rodney. It's nice for the "Hobbit Doctor" to get the spotlight. Write more letters!
Gothic Fairy Kytana chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
aw this sound so sweet... i think it really neat how beckett and mckay kinda get along... and i really like how you bring back memories of his childhood with his sister... they actually sound like the type of memories siblings usually have...
Myriadragon chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
:) the Hobbit doctor...he DOES sound like Pippin, now that you mention it...
Sokorra Lewis chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Another good letter:) Love the interaction between Rodney and Carson (said that already, I know).
Gater101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Hey! Good little letter you have here! Ever thought of joining the BeckettFic YahooGroup? I would very much like to post your BeckettFics up at the BeckettFic Archive, but I have to ask your permission. Hope to be hearing from you soon!

gater_101

Laura/Gater101
Myriadragon chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Yes, DEFINATELY lock him in a closet.

This letter was so sad :(...but still very nice. Keep up the good work!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
Interesting view point. Not many people use Carson as a main character. I like how you have McKay and Carson interact. Fun:)
Kate K chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Love the bantering between Beckett and McKay. Beckett is my fave character and I always love to find *any* fics about him! Keep up the great letters!

My one quibble is how he signed this letter. He now has to remind his loving sister not only of his surname but that he's a doctor? LOL

I work for doctors and they often sign just their first name (unless it's something official, then it's the full signature) over the typed signature block
Kate K chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I'm glad you have the disclaimer that the letters will never get to Earth since I can't imagine anyone being allowed to discuss most of this stuff with folks back home (who don't even know about star gates, etc.)

That aside, I like the simplicity of Carson writing home to his sister. Sounds like something he'd do (or else write to his Mum), but why would he sign it "Carson Beckett"? Doesn't his sister know his surname?
MsDubstep chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
I could have sworn i reviewed this when i first read it...oh well. LOL! anyway, this fic is awesome. Beckett is one of my favorite characters on the show, and you captured him perfectly. i hope there will be more of this.
Hunt Seat Panhead chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
I love it. Normally poeple write that Beckett and McKay are a couple and I just don't get it. Anyway I like how it seems normal, like perfectly normal letter between sibs, aside from the fact ones in a totally different galaxy. I thought Beckett did go off world other than the time he went to atlantis. I love the fact you have him hate football, as a Band geek I tottally understand. Keep Up this awsome letter series.

HSP
TeeChan chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Wow, I'm back (finally).

Love this story! Don't blame you for the absence, I've had quite a big one on my own story for the last few weeks... Oh well

keep going!
Chica chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Hey!

I love DR. Beckett! Guys with accents are so adorable and your representation of him is very convincing, I really loved they mckay insertion. GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP...