Reviews for Safe in Your Hands
magen kirk chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
i think you should put poof in this story and how does his mom die it did'nt say it in the 1st chapter and this chapter was okay
kimberly widner chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
SO FAR SO GOOD, I LIKE THIS STORY AND CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!
MARTHARAY69 chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
AWESOME STORY! THIS ROCKS! AND IF I KNOW TIMMY HE WILL SUCCEED

IN SAVING FAIRY WORLD AND HIS OWN LIFE AS WELL! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU HAVE A NEW FAN!
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Alana: Aw Poor Timmy! Cool fic

Evo: meh
Sophiatrixx chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Ooh!

First time reading a FairyOdd Fanfic XD~! your story is really good, hoping you will be adding more chappies soon.. not in another two years time I hope! :)
fopROCKS chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Whoa, awesome story! Can't wait to read more. And I hope it doesn't take two years this time for you to update, lol :D Keep it up!
chibs3000 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
Okkaayy...soo...

I should be doing homework right now...

YOUR FAULT.

But...yeah. I read all 6 chapters...in a very short amount of time. That's how good it was. Haha.

UPDATE, PLEASE! -panics-

I'm anxious to see what happens!
Ghostey chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
well golly gee! Huzzah! I loved this fanfic and I'm so glad you've posted another chapter. Keep it up! And don't make me wait years this time XD

Your friendly neighborhood poltergeist ~Ghostey
Petitio Principii chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Wow, this is one of the most original FoP fic I've ever read, and it grabs my attention! THe plot is moving along quite niceley, and everything fits into place. You also kept all the characters true to the cannon very well, especially cannon.

As for Butch Hartman putting this fic in the shredder: He'd proabbly be so in love with it he'd make it into an hour-long episode!

And I think it really IS spelt Juandissimo as opposed to Wandissimo. Or at least, I like it better how you spell it. :)

Can't wait till the next update! (You seems really good about doing those, by the way!)
iEATfood chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
i love this fic ,its so well written and everyones in character ,excpeially cosmo and dad _

please continue
Lil Cosmo chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
That was so sad. I really love this fic.
Lil Cosmo chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Hahahaha . . . Can fish have seizures. That's good.

Hey I read your bio and it says you're from Idaho. No flippin way! So am I! Not that you care, but oh well.

Peace,

Lil Cosmo
Insomniac II chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
kay...
MartyNo not Mcfly chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
Sorry haven't review in a while, High School can really dig into your free time. Anyway, just letting you know I'm still reading your story. Its good, really funny too. Its so much like the tv show, hope to read more in the future.
ElfLady chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
That was graet! I'm really sorry to say it but i kinda only read your story becoues I was bored with the others but now that I have I think I may have to keep up with you more often. Please right more and tell me if you have other storys or are righting another story. ceep it going! P.S. Please put Anti-Cosmo in it hes my favorit carecter of them all.