Reviews for Darkest Knight
Lisa G chapter 1 . 5/11
Great, a sequel! I hope there's more. The story is fantastic, and the writing is very good.
snowecat chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
It'd be great if you continued. Very few halloween fics have side effects like Xander is having. Hope you come back.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
nice
ScM15 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Hm, interesting. Will there be more?
Wes George chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Please sir, may we have more.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Excellent. Xander's downside about being the bat

was a great twist. Loved the way Oz reacted to

the truth about everything.
Aaron chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I really enjoyed reading your story. I think it has great options to continue and the plot with xander as batman is a great way to start. Update another chapter soon please I can't wait to read more.
Layce74 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is great!
Layce74 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is great!
MBB chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Very good fic. :-)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
You DEFINETLY need to work on another chapter to this story and the earlier one that explained about how Cordy got the Catwoman costume. I think that Cordy makes a great Catwoman, she just needs to be careful in covering her tracks better. Of course, with Xander as the Bat, covering tracks is NOT going to be easy!
SuperFreak chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Great follow through story. Idea is sound and has so many possibilities. Keep up the creativity.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
SWEET!
fantasee chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I disagrey(sp?), in my opinion, the posesion, should bring out what was potential(sp?) in him, it's only logical. so the memories were gone, but the skils would have only deminish, not vanish(sp?), in what he has talant(sp?) for, that is.
Ronin100 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I'm glad you made a sequal to 'A Long Buffy Halloween'. It's a great storie and it looks like the sequal will be even better. Just take it easy on the angst OK? It has been a long time since you posted but that's OK, I'm just glad you are back to work. It's good to see another storie from you.