Reviews for Living Hell
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was excellent. And this bit was superb and funny:

The only demons I have to slay here can't be staked or beheaded, well they could but that wouldn't solve my problems and with our history, he'd just come back half naked and wild in a few months. It's kind of funny, the Powers won't let us be together but they won't let us die either.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
this was beautiful
miteymel chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
oh no, theres gotta be more...

Dont leave us hanging like that. Its a great story so far.
X-rogan-X chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
are you trying to make me cry?

Ur evil. you write a great story and nearly make me cry. Evil. Where did you learn? I wna be evil like u?

Gr8 story
tankbbg chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
AHH! So beautiful! I loved how you made it B/A again! So...beautiful! Thanks again for looking over my chapter piece a couple weeks ago!
elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This is wonderful. The way you pulled the emotions out . . . you wrote it in such a way that I couldn't help but get pulled in and caught up in the story, the emotions. It is excellent.
Mizgeorgiapeach chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I love love love love this story! Pretty pretty please continue! I might die if you don't!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is a great story...or maybe it's just a chapter of a larger one. I can't tell these days but thanks for giving us B/A angst instead of B/S bs.
xxashleighxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wonderful. I hated the episode and always thought that Angel should somehow be notified. Anywayz great story and keep up the good work.
Out-of-Reality chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Nice. Like a re write of how their meeting in season 6 happened but a long while after. Hated Cordelia's involvement but it still turned out like it should of...perfect!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was wonderfully written, are you thinking about writing some more? 'Cause that would be great. It made me teary, loved the angst and can't wait for more from you.