Reviews for Hitokiri Orange Road
dreamlifter chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
hey hey! great to see the story up and running again. liked the way you did the ending, makes me really look forward to next chapter
dreamlifter chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
really really well written action with high amount of tension. the details really helped out.

the ending where the 2 boys who were dead, we find out that they were friends, it felt wrong. if the two would ally together, why wouldn't they also ally with their friend?
wtrmute chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Heh, it's nice to see that this fic is still going forward. I assume the painkillers are dampening Kyou's powers? It's a very clever device, kudos to you. I'm going to keep a closer watch on this section, good job!
dreamlifter chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
great to see the story move to the Program!

really really liked everything from the point the rules started getting listed onwards

liked some of your new rules too, a welcome touch and everyone being alone from the start was a risky decision.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Not bad, so far.
Mr. Qwerty chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Good to see this get updated. Can't wait to read the start of the program...
dreamlifter chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
very action pacted, intense and descriptive. fun to read
wtrmute chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
Actually, Kyou can teleport others - he teleports himself and Madoka off the school roof in that episode when Hatta and Komatsu catch him using his powers. The duplicate Kyou may not know that, though - and, of course, the ticket out shouldn't be that easy.

Great cliffhanger at the end... although things look plenty grim for the three of them. Can they participate in the Battle Royale in full body casts? :)
dreamlifter chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
wow. super descriptive and novel writting style. good stuff. will have read over again and hit you up to talk details
wtrmute chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Glad to see you recovered from the RSI (yes, I'm late in saying it, but there you have it). Anyway, I understand that you have to keep Kyou around for the Program, but in ordinary circumstances I'd believe he would try and make the trek to the Clan's homeland, to hook up with them and get help.

Otherwise, it's not often that we get Ranma's Nabiki in her original persona... or maybe I'm reading her wrong. But I still think it's a nice change from 'Businesswoman extraordinaire' everybody puts her up to. The story in general is really cool. Keep up the good job.
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 7/25/2004