Reviews for A Hundred Years
Dibbster chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
heh... i kind of feel like jumping off a cloud for some reason-it's a good feeling.

man- babe, you can write dialogue!

_-Dibbs-_
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I have already given you much of my praise, i feel like i'm running out! Well, another story read, like 200 to go!
Allie Wood chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
"Remus, there is no way on this beautifully green earth I am ever going to marry James Potter."

BEST FIC LINE EVER. I was quoting you for like a fic after reading this. Erm...yeah I forgot to review this the first time I read it. I love love love the way your portray Lily. Keep writing :). By the way, you're on my Favorite Author list.
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Ah...Such a lovely closing.
Lupin is soo Fetch chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This fic was awsum,
mirai3k chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
"...her eyes sparkling, his tie blowing in the wind.

...two hearts...because I love you...you messed us up...I'm sorry...don't forget me...it's not your fault...I'll visit you in the summer...I'm too smart for this...we're too old...when I was a little girl I believed in fairytales...oh, Remus, dahling...

And then he kissed her."

Never in my life has a story brought tears to my eyes. Be proud of the fact that you are the first! *adds to favourite authors* I worship you for your Lily/Remus writing skills. PLEASE...write more R/L! It's because of you that now i'm in love with that pairing.
Anastasia chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I'm about to cry. I can barely stand any more of this. Yet I shall bravely read on!
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
ahh...that's sad, yet i like the ending, they close the lily remus chapter with a simple kiss - *sigh, to be in love* i feel sorry that lily jinx this love.
Titanic-HarryPotter-lvr chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wicked good, i like it...
epiphanies chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Aw, this is just so tragic and adorable. I love it.
LauraCeleste too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Darnit, Liebling, you've made a Remus/Lily fan of me. This piece was your best R/L piece yet. I love the characterization. You have a gift, girl, but you knew that, I've told you before. Don't take it for granted. And where's my new HP/HG fic? :) (kidding...)