Reviews for Knickers
I like it. Pity you stopped here. Haha
HerpaDerpaDerpa chapter 1 . 4/28
Does anyone know what the yahoo group is?
If anyone know please reply.
Thanks if you do :)
marinka chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
so i went to your group to see if this was finished and found extra few chapters:) Great story and may be you can come back to it sometimes?
Charlotte1823 chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
I absolutely loved reading this! Would love to read more soon of Harry and Ginnys relationship xx
ggggggggggggg chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
I loved this story! Its a great harry/ginny pairing and a very original plot! great job!
juice14 chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Unashamed H/G fluff...

I like a lot! Especially after reading up the full series on your Yahoo Groups... very vivid work, kudos!
Brianna Shay chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
Wow! This is weird because so far there isn't really any mention of what happens to Harry and Ginny.
Yondaimerocks56695 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I find it disappointing that you did not finish the story and I would appreciate it if you continued this great story or proclaimed it discontinued or up for adoption a sequel would be nice if you were to start writing again thank you very much!
Loyd1957 chapter 16 . 1/11/2008
Well this was lovely, but unfinished. Or was it? I guess you could end it that way.

Great story.
Rochell-2003 chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
that was amaizing keep it up
cheveuxrougefaux chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
aw! i love it! update soon!
Sssith chapter 16 . 4/13/2007
Fun story, even if it is a bit of a soap opera. Hope you continue...
Weltschmerzic chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
Aw. This was cute. You better update SOON. Though, I doubt that, considering the last time you've updated was about, A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AGO.

Gah, that makes me angry.

Anyways, I really do hope that you continue this, cause it really is good and cute and good and cute. And really good. And did i mention cute? Because it is.

And btw, I think you're WAAYY under-reveiwed.
meeeee chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
yesim chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
you plan to update soon right.I am dying to know how their relationship will please update soon