Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
ClickyPen chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Dang, what a place to abandon a story. I was really enjoying this, too. It's got a good balance of humor and drama. Sakon, Gaara, and Kisame especially just seem to automatically lead to funny dialogue.
Aeden chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
A cliffhanger? You let the fic die on a cliffhanger? Dangit! Now I have to keep it on my watchlist just in case you ever update it! .
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Tablet hates me. I think I'll write my personal twist- no canon main characters. They may have small roles, but they won't fill the fiction! ANYWAY! Thanks for reading my ramblez, Imma go write nao bai. Luk at dat grammar gon ta hell o.o Haha, woopsy.
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
*sigh* Another great fanfiction brought to an end before it was finished...I liked the way you had the whole thing going-Gaara and Naruto's relationship, Kakashi not liking Anko, Shikmaru Temari and Kankuro all headed for sand, Sasuke and Sakons relationship, I like it all. Watch as this turn into one of my long rambling reviews, but oh well, this story deserves it. The Waterfall-nin way of keeping information safe is very well thouht out, and I haven't gotten into the series far enough, or done enough research, to know if the whole Hero Water, and the seals were canon, but I get the feeling you wouldv'e easily come up with something like that even if Hero Water and seals hadn't been the solution. The image I see whenever Itachi is annoyed in this story, especially bringing up him possibly breaking Naruto's arm, is just so funny to me. Like the idea of Gaara going- as I like to say- fangirl freak out over, say, some new weapon that he actually liked. Image that, Gaara going fangirl. Or Shikamaru doing chores for no apparent reason. I also liked the way this story was wrapping the characters together- The blood bond Akatsuki, Sasuke and Sakon somehow becoming attached to the other, Itachi finally meeting someone who can piss him off to no end, Sakura noticing Rock Lee and actually reflecting those feelings, Anko and Gai, Kakashi being jealous. Iruka and Genma, oh my, I can image the ships that are on tumblr. I will stick with that imagination, since I've seen enough creepiness out of the KakaRuka blogs and threads I've seen. DeiSori I can handle, but really, Iruka and Kakashi? I don't see it. I just don't. Oh well, look at me ramble, I sound like a 30 year old critic who has to write a story or some crap. And this is me trying to tone it down o-e Tch, writing was always a good thing though...I think you've inspired me to start making a fanfiction based on the Naruto world-with my own
Ten no ochi-o chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This is naru-sasu, isn't it? Goddamn yaoi, ruins all the stories I like. Oh well, you've done good on the story so far, I just can't stomach yaoi. No offense to gays, I have quite a few gay friends, I just make sure I'm no where near them when they're being slightly romantic. But, I must admit, you ARE a really good author. Can you put yaoi in the desc. If you didn't? I might have just missed it, but it drives me insane when yaoi and yuri aren't labeled, I start reading it, it's really good, and theeeen the yaoi comes in. Oh well, good luck in your future as an author.
pikachucat chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
awesome more please
Hitty-chan chapter 30 . 11/8/2013
Please update I wanna find out about Gaara and Naruto
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
This kinda sux
guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
WTF kakashi is gay? who would've thought
Guest chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Reika is such a genius! Her plan to create high quality spy movies by pitting the villages and Akatsuki against each other was pure gold! And the magic crystal ball to watch it all go down? Priceless. My God, if the woman ever went into the comedy business I'd pay a million for five minutes of watching one of her masterpieces solely dedicated to slapstick. This is such a great idea that if ai ever find myself in the Narutoverse, I'm going to do it too! Except maybe I'll leave Naruto in Konoha, because he's got so many opportunities for chaos there.
Gat'toron chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Reminiscing and remembering some great moments from my formative years, I remembered stumbling across this story back in 2006. I was only 13 at the time. I spent most of my computer hours on various Naruto RP forums making character after character that I would never really use.

This story kindled my love of well-written fanfiction and thoughtful AU. Before this story, I'd only ever read dull-minded shit fics. Because of your writing, I began to understand the importance of character arcs, clever dialogue and meaningful interaction. Not just in fanfiction, but in original fiction as well. This story is to me what something like Catch-22 or Lord of the Rings is to other aspiring writers: the catalyst, the reason I write, the lofty goal against which I measure all my stories. And yeah, looking back on it, this is rough. It's a bit clunky, it's description heavy, it's full of exposition and telling rather than showing. Yet, it has a magic to it that I could ascribe purely to nostalgia, but it is almost definitely something more. A purity of form, a sincerity of delivery, that I haven't found in half the professionally-published fiction I've read. The characters, though founded in the framework built by Masashi Kishimoto in his story, are creatures of their own environment, and unique environment YOU created. It's a marvelous piece of my personal fanfiction-reading history, and I think an important piece of Naruto fanfiction in general.

It's understandable if you've moved on with your life. Everybody has to at some point, I suppose. From reading your old author's notes and Livejournal entries it's obvious you poured so much time into this work you are perfectly within your rights to be disgusted at the mere sight of it. Hell, it's probable that you've simply quit this corner of the Internet completely, or perhaps just up and died and left a short, obscure legacy of creative story writing to sit here until the site purges it or the servers decay with the rest of man's achievements. Nobody would hate you for it, and if they did they would not be worth the emotional energy.

Please just know, Gigabomb, from the bottom of my hear, that I thank you for this story and the time and energy and thought you poured into it, whether you ever touch it again or not. I hope you read this, if only because I want you to know that you changed at least one anonymous stranger's life for the better.
Warrior of Aces chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
Naruto is so emotionally stupid sometimes!
Athena's phoenix chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
"Gai's wedding. To Anko, of all people." "Everyone dreaded the day the two of them decided to have kids."
I just about died. LOL.
Beautiful. That whole conversation was just beautiful... XD
Overall you've got a pretty hilarious story here.
Snickners16 chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Oh I really wanna read more! Please update soon! :) awesome story!
JuiceBoxPenguin chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
Really hope to have an update someday. I really really like this story! :)