Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
The Silverdark Knight chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
Hope to see an update someday...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Kisame likes sushi... oh the irony!
Raziel Daemon chapter 30 . 5/23/2012
I came to this story expecting a crack fic and I was surprised, but in no way disappointed. This is by far the best work of Naruto fiction, that deviated so far from Canon, that i have ever seen. Every character becomes a real person, without being OOC and none of the characters fall into cliché renditions that are so common throughout fanfiction. I have only seen Anko and Gai as a crack pairing and here i see it pulled off convincingly. The plot is engaging and completely original, no one is perfect or all-powerful, and the interactions between characters seem real, like this is merely a recording of the people interacting rather than a work of fiction. A true masterwork, and hope that is resumes.
EagleTsubasa chapter 30 . 1/30/2012
Can't wait for the next one.
LuckyTurtle chapter 30 . 10/27/2011
I just LOVE this! Your writing is absolutely AMAZING. Not to mention I love all the complicated relationships that are described with all that detail, it's absolutely brilliant :) I especially like all the little kind-of-side stories you have going on in here (like all the different POVs and funny little shots that still connect into the initial story).

I just really, REALLY hope Gaara and Naruto make up soon (if they ever do...?)!
EagleTsubasa chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
They like Kisame more because they feel sorry for him, thus resulting in comments saying "poor Kisame" or "I just wanna hug him". It's rather simple when you think about it, really.
EagleTsubasa chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
HAHAHAHA! THEY HAVE EBAY!
EagleTsubasa chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Aoi... Yaoi without a 'y'...
EagleTsubasa chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
HAHAHAHA! LOLZ! THIS IS EPIC!
Tz342 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I just want to say that you are a very talented author and i simply love your story and i want to say that please at least finish the story because i want to know what will happen in the end.
Beyond Backup chapter 30 . 3/12/2011
I dont know if you ever plan to continue any of your stories or if you even write anymore. But i must say this is one of the best AU's ive ever read. Considering this was most recently updated in 2007 thats a big thing. You have a talent for writing that is fantastic and an ability to exist as inspiration for bored artist. If you ever plan to continue let me know i will certainly show you any fantart i draw. This is also one of the few stories that has OC's that dont make me want to rend someone limb from limb. I commend you and whether you continue or not i just want you to know your writing is fantastic.
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
sweet story
Lady Fire.1125 chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
i'm glad i read this fic although at first i thought it was a crack fic because of the title
Serenity Hidden chapter 30 . 8/19/2010
Sasuke in pink?

Well, asides from the hilariousness (if that's a word) I have to say I like the idea of using the Sound 5 as more than canon fooder. In addition, it helped me brush up on minor characters!

I have to say that Gaara's motivation is very convincing if you factor in that Naruto essentially saved him from a world of appathy, madness and psychological issues. BTW, very good idea to give Gaara a psychiatrist.
Kawaii55 chapter 30 . 8/12/2010