Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
EagleTsubasa chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
They like Kisame more because they feel sorry for him, thus resulting in comments saying "poor Kisame" or "I just wanna hug him". It's rather simple when you think about it, really.
EagleTsubasa chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
HAHAHAHA! THEY HAVE EBAY!
EagleTsubasa chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Aoi... Yaoi without a 'y'...
EagleTsubasa chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
HAHAHAHA! LOLZ! THIS IS EPIC!
Tz342 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I just want to say that you are a very talented author and i simply love your story and i want to say that please at least finish the story because i want to know what will happen in the end.
Beyond Backup chapter 30 . 3/12/2011
I dont know if you ever plan to continue any of your stories or if you even write anymore. But i must say this is one of the best AU's ive ever read. Considering this was most recently updated in 2007 thats a big thing. You have a talent for writing that is fantastic and an ability to exist as inspiration for bored artist. If you ever plan to continue let me know i will certainly show you any fantart i draw. This is also one of the few stories that has OC's that dont make me want to rend someone limb from limb. I commend you and whether you continue or not i just want you to know your writing is fantastic.
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
sweet story
Lady Fire.1125 chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
i'm glad i read this fic although at first i thought it was a crack fic because of the title
Serenity Hidden chapter 30 . 8/19/2010
Sasuke in pink?

Well, asides from the hilariousness (if that's a word) I have to say I like the idea of using the Sound 5 as more than canon fooder. In addition, it helped me brush up on minor characters!

I have to say that Gaara's motivation is very convincing if you factor in that Naruto essentially saved him from a world of appathy, madness and psychological issues. BTW, very good idea to give Gaara a psychiatrist.
Kawaii55 chapter 30 . 8/12/2010
omg plzplzplzplzplz write more
Airika Hana chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
brilliant
Renart chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
just found this story but decided to review non the less

'cause i liked it very much, esp. dark humor, like that one:

"and they were kind of sweet together, in a disturbing, psychopathic, kinky sort of way."

magic!
Azhwi chapter 30 . 6/5/2010
Wow.

Well that was a trip. A very impressive story actually.

I'm glad for the opportunity to read your work. I love how things go slow in the relationship department, but that there is so much else going on, the reader never has a chance to get impatient.

On the other hand, I may have a skewed opinion as I just read the entirety in two days. Maybe three. I usually read whole 300pg book in an 8 hour shift. How many pages is this thing?

I cheerfully wait for the next chapter. Whenever that will be... 9.9

Hope life has been treating you well!
Goldrune09 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Would it be too much trouble to ask for a at least simi-smart naruto?
DapplexD chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
o.o i think it means that sakon is back with sasuke :D YAY! you have not update for 3 years ): WHY? -grips your shoulders and shake real hard- LOLS xD i 3 your story :P cuz i like the thought of akatsuki naruto :D and i like reiko haha :D yay for reiko! update soon please (:
928 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »