Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
jlos chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. The inner conversation with Naruto and Gaara was super cute and hilarious. I love your writing style.
jlos chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Hmm... lots of crack pairings in this tale. I am not deterred. I shall keep reading. It is still very interesting.
jlos chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is going to be a great story. I know. I know it's going to be fun to read too, and yet your story is incomplete. I know I'm going to be seriously mad when I reach the last chapter. Prepare for my rage filled rants and raves. I'll probably send you a few review death threats too, but I won't stop reading just because your work is uncompleted because I know this is a great story.
zetnnik chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Smelling salts! HAHAHAHA! There were several other funny moments/comments/passages, but this one is right up there! I just had to stop and show my appreciation! :o)
Fhantasie chapter 30 . 1/16/2010
One of my favoritest stories EVER. It always gets me to crackk up. Pleasee update. :D
FanaticFan chapter 30 . 1/14/2010
This is totally awesome :D

I love your writing style o:

I've been waiting for an update for a while

but I bet it'll be worth it(:

please update !
Belle Mort 13 chapter 30 . 9/18/2009
Merry Meet Gigabomb dear

I ADORE THIS STORY

very well writen

it is hard to find a quality story and i am delighted to say that this is one of them.

I am so glad that you are keeping sasuke and sakon together

garra and naruto... well naruto is an idiot

but we love him anyway

but when he punched garra i wanted to become a fictional charecter learn that superstrength thing from tsunade and beat the stuffing out of that dobe with a dead fish!

but anyway well done

I can't wait for the next chapter

oh also I have been wondering about the other members of the akatsuki from the show, the ones that are missing from this story?

I was just wondering if they are going to show up eventualy?

thankyou for writing such a great story

blessed be

from Belle M
Sai'mne chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
sweet! i love it!
TheRavenNevar chapter 30 . 8/26/2009
Amazing story. Please continue! *puppy dog eyes*
LeonaWriter chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
I must admit, I'm at odds when it comes to this story. You make me like the Akatsuki, find new appretiation for Itachi and Kisame, and a whole load of other things. But you also have loads of pairings (minor or not) that're slash, which I don't like, leading to me missing out on scenes through personal preference.

As well, some of your other pairings are wacky (not bad or good, just... wacky). Not to mention what you've done with Sasuke. Which is interesting to say the least. You've made him stay in Konoha up until at least the start of this story, which at first I was pleased about, until it turned out he was undercover and actually Orochimaru's heir (which I wasn't so pleased about) but then Naruto didn't react to that as though it was the end of the world (strange but believable) and they end up working more or less together and not hating each other's guts (moment of win).

The jokes often make me laugh, and the characterisations are usually spot-on. I think I'm gonna read on a bit more when I get the chance.
Dr Grimm chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Too much filler
Dr Grimm chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Whats with all the yaoi?
Dr Grimm chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Naruto dosn't seem shinobish with his attitude.
Dr Grimm chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Is Naruto still a retard?Why is he so nervous?
Dr Grimm chapter 4 . 6/18/2009