Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
Tz342 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I just want to say that you are a very talented author and i simply love your story and i want to say that please at least finish the story because i want to know what will happen in the end.
Lich Irelia chapter 30 . 3/12/2011
I dont know if you ever plan to continue any of your stories or if you even write anymore. But i must say this is one of the best AU's ive ever read. Considering this was most recently updated in 2007 thats a big thing. You have a talent for writing that is fantastic and an ability to exist as inspiration for bored artist. If you ever plan to continue let me know i will certainly show you any fantart i draw. This is also one of the few stories that has OC's that dont make me want to rend someone limb from limb. I commend you and whether you continue or not i just want you to know your writing is fantastic.
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
sweet story
Lady Fire.1125 chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
i'm glad i read this fic although at first i thought it was a crack fic because of the title
Serenity Hidden chapter 30 . 8/19/2010
Sasuke in pink?

Well, asides from the hilariousness (if that's a word) I have to say I like the idea of using the Sound 5 as more than canon fooder. In addition, it helped me brush up on minor characters!

I have to say that Gaara's motivation is very convincing if you factor in that Naruto essentially saved him from a world of appathy, madness and psychological issues. BTW, very good idea to give Gaara a psychiatrist.
Kawaii55 chapter 30 . 8/12/2010
omg plzplzplzplzplz write more
Airika Hana chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
brilliant
Renart chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
just found this story but decided to review non the less

'cause i liked it very much, esp. dark humor, like that one:

"and they were kind of sweet together, in a disturbing, psychopathic, kinky sort of way."

magic!
Azhwi chapter 30 . 6/5/2010
Wow.

Well that was a trip. A very impressive story actually.

I'm glad for the opportunity to read your work. I love how things go slow in the relationship department, but that there is so much else going on, the reader never has a chance to get impatient.

On the other hand, I may have a skewed opinion as I just read the entirety in two days. Maybe three. I usually read whole 300pg book in an 8 hour shift. How many pages is this thing?

I cheerfully wait for the next chapter. Whenever that will be... 9.9

Hope life has been treating you well!
Goldrune09 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Would it be too much trouble to ask for a at least simi-smart naruto?
DapplexD chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
o.o i think it means that sakon is back with sasuke :D YAY! you have not update for 3 years ): WHY? -grips your shoulders and shake real hard- LOLS xD i 3 your story :P cuz i like the thought of akatsuki naruto :D and i like reiko haha :D yay for reiko! update soon please (:
jlos chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. The inner conversation with Naruto and Gaara was super cute and hilarious. I love your writing style.
jlos chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Hmm... lots of crack pairings in this tale. I am not deterred. I shall keep reading. It is still very interesting.
jlos chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is going to be a great story. I know. I know it's going to be fun to read too, and yet your story is incomplete. I know I'm going to be seriously mad when I reach the last chapter. Prepare for my rage filled rants and raves. I'll probably send you a few review death threats too, but I won't stop reading just because your work is uncompleted because I know this is a great story.
zetnnik chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Smelling salts! HAHAHAHA! There were several other funny moments/comments/passages, but this one is right up there! I just had to stop and show my appreciation! :o)
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »