Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
Anne1313 chapter 30 . 9/18/2009
Merry Meet Gigabomb dear

very well writen

it is hard to find a quality story and i am delighted to say that this is one of them.

I am so glad that you are keeping sasuke and sakon together

garra and naruto... well naruto is an idiot

but we love him anyway

but when he punched garra i wanted to become a fictional charecter learn that superstrength thing from tsunade and beat the stuffing out of that dobe with a dead fish!

but anyway well done

I can't wait for the next chapter

oh also I have been wondering about the other members of the akatsuki from the show, the ones that are missing from this story?

I was just wondering if they are going to show up eventualy?

thankyou for writing such a great story

blessed be

from Belle M
Sai'mne chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
sweet! i love it!
TheRavenNevar chapter 30 . 8/26/2009
Amazing story. Please continue! *puppy dog eyes*
LeonaWriter chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
I must admit, I'm at odds when it comes to this story. You make me like the Akatsuki, find new appretiation for Itachi and Kisame, and a whole load of other things. But you also have loads of pairings (minor or not) that're slash, which I don't like, leading to me missing out on scenes through personal preference.

As well, some of your other pairings are wacky (not bad or good, just... wacky). Not to mention what you've done with Sasuke. Which is interesting to say the least. You've made him stay in Konoha up until at least the start of this story, which at first I was pleased about, until it turned out he was undercover and actually Orochimaru's heir (which I wasn't so pleased about) but then Naruto didn't react to that as though it was the end of the world (strange but believable) and they end up working more or less together and not hating each other's guts (moment of win).

The jokes often make me laugh, and the characterisations are usually spot-on. I think I'm gonna read on a bit more when I get the chance.
Dr Grimm chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Too much filler
Dr Grimm chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Whats with all the yaoi?
Dr Grimm chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Naruto dosn't seem shinobish with his attitude.
Dr Grimm chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Is Naruto still a retard?Why is he so nervous?
Dr Grimm chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Wheres Pein and Madara?
Dr Grimm chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Short chapter.
Dr Grimm chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
What ranking is Naruto.
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Lot of contemplation in there.
Mitschu chapter 30 . 5/19/2009
Really well written, I like the AU character development almost as much as I like the canon development (actually I lean towards the AU for most of the minor characters, too...) _

I'm disheartened to see that the last chapter came out on 06-07-07... and to leave a nearly two year wait on such a cliffhanger! Writer's block (and the less heard of, but equally vicious Reality block) must have hit you pretty hard to leave us hanging like that. T_T

Please, please, please, write more. I can't wait to see more of your interactions. :)
Zekkers chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
but peeps are awesome! all that sugar, and yellow food dye, and... well, it just screams childhood, doesnt it?
LoveeFan chapter 30 . 5/10/2009
This is a really good fic, and you should really update for more people to discover it and for all those desperate fans out there. :D

Anyways, I was just wondering, it says that Naruto and Gaara hate each other, but I thought that was just Naruto..
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »