Reviews for A Fox and a Shark Walk into a Bar
Eternal Annoyance chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
cool fic! hope u update soon!
jaygoose chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
Ah, I think I have a better grasp this time. I still like it even though I am not as familiar as I'd like to be. I feel the same way when I read the manga. Little bits and pieces that are so good that they stand up on their own. Just like this.
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
update soon! I love reading your story and I can't wait for the next chapter! update ASAP! _
Anonentity chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
Excellent story so far. I love the characterization of Naruto and Gaara, and am really intrested in seeing how it all plays out. Please keep up the good work.
Rakam chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
An enjoyable read. I eagerly await more.

I realise that you are sort-of only writing this for your own kicks, so I'm not sure if you want my opinions or not.

Tell me if you do, I'll find something to nit-pick about. :D

I don't spose you could update slightly more regularly?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
nice

update!
risuchan chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
w00t! Keep going! This rocks my socks!
Licht Sieger chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Wahaha. Glad to see this finally updated; I was beginning to think you had died. This Chapter continues the same somewhat-deranged humor I find hilarious (Not that I'm normal by any stretch of the imagination).

Hope to see another update soon.
Piper Julian chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
cool
jaygoose chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
In all honesty I am not positive about what the hell is going on. I have only recently gotten a slight interest in Naruto (Shoten Jump gots both DBZ and Naruto ...and Shamen King its good to diversify so I read all them...now. I pay too much just to read DBZ) so I don't know if you got the characters right on or not. But I will say this...it was a good fic. It makes me interested enough to learn some more about the anime and come back when I get my shit together.
Ewz chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
You should start new lines for dialogue and indent your paragraphs. Makes it easier to read.
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
interesting story... _ i liked reading it.
Night-Owl123 chapter 11 . 11/27/2004
It’s an interesting story and I can’t wait for the next chapter! update soon! _
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62