Reviews for Infamous
Sheira chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
haha! hilarious! I almost fell over laughing xD your very creative! keep writing or Present the powerful ninja bat will attack you ( character from a story im writing on paper called Bob the Cow)
Darkghost42 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
YAY! THE NEXT CHAPPIE! _ I haven't been able to read these for awhile, but now I can cuz the internet is fixed! I luved this. That skit was HILARIOUS! I was crying. Way to go, and I might have a creative idea for u, but give me awhile to think it up, kk? _ luv it!
Bishounenlvr chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Music! YAY I read ur other chapter before this _;: but I decided to review anyways cuz it's really funny!
Bishounenlvr chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
HAHA That was HILLARIOUS Hiei being chased around LOL! THis is really funny! I like it very very much! Please update soon!
L'autre monde chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
fun.
xHallowxFairyx chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
Heya! I...kinda don't know wut suggestion to give u. The laws of physics kinda don't apply for me either. Heehee...I luv the story so far! It's really good, and I suck at DDR. XP I tried it at a friends house and I decided to just be stupid and dance like crazy. It's getting good! When's the fight and stuff where he goes to look for me?
Bishounenlvr chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
LOL! A seecret! DDR is fun! I could just imagine Hiei doing DDr...hhahahaa umm dating suggestions...OH! You could have Hiei go to an amusement park and like get sick on a rollercoaster _
Bishounenlvr chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
HOW COOL! HIEI HAS A GIRLFRIEND! Him being a cop his a really good idea. HEHE Kuwabara trying to open the door...this is a great fic! COntinue!
Goddess-Azari chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I'm sorry,but I had to discontinue Hieis Heart and Soul.I am currently working on a story called Loving Shadows!The first chapter should be up soon!
BloodMyst chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Good story, me like, can't wait for friday/next chapter
Keerainamy user name chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Thats great!Oh,yeah,and I'm just a kid is owned by Simple i like the way you wrote the story.I hope you read my story(Hieis Heart and Soul)Its a fic about how hiei feels,basically poems.
Queen of the Random Word chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Hey Bar_OHki Great job in the story this promise to be very intersting
xHallowxFairyx chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
WOOHOO! I FINALLY GOT TO READ IT ON ! YEAH! I LUV IT! LUV IT LUV IT! It's great and I can't wait to read more! keep up all the good work bud!
Donamarine chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This story "Infamous" sounds very intersting. What is going on with Hiei? Why would he live near and Humans? I thought he would consiter it tourcer to live there. Oh well I dont Know him very well. Oh and is Jin in this one? Please don't Answer the last one.
Break My Heart chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Erm...kind of confusing. But still good. Though I could really only base my opinion on what is to come. Please update :)