Reviews for Tea for five? What?
dark girl chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
update please
Raven chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
C'mon ! I so want to read more. This story ROCKS ! You gotta write some more! Please

:-9 (I'm hungry 4 more !)
Raven chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
! !

PLEASE ! :-D
Poetic-Mind chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Yay! Chaos!

Sorry it took so long, but I did it! *insert happy face here*

And you were right, it is funny.
BaseballChick297 chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
This is, by far, the strangest (but one of the funniest) stories i have ever read.
Instant Coffee chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Alright! Just as funny as the last one! Looking forward to more random humor soon! Humor seems to be a forte of yours, not sure about drama, though, seeing as I haven't read any of those ficcies of yours yet. Please continue! _
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
LMAO! I was cracking up with every "I believe" and then some! _ This ficcy is completely random, not pointless, and a riot! On to chappie 2 NOW!
Meeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I'd say it was... Hilariouse! I sounded like a crazy person a few seconds ago when I recalled the tounge thing... I gotta go the crazy house is coming for me and I gotta get packed... Stupid neibors called them on me...
Spyrothetitan chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
It is good keep it up
SarinSyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Meep! I'm clicking, I'm clicking! *clicks forsaken review button repeatedly* .

Okay...seriously? I'm a huge fan of the book "The Stinky Cheese Man" and all the twisted fairy tales in it...and Raven's dream sequence reminded me of one of those. I just almost woke up my parents I was laughing so hard at the quote "I am the Genie of No-Pants, Two Piece Dreams." LOL! I know have a new Genie to love XD! I can't wait to see more!
DeathKall chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
One word- Hilarious. I believe that this is one of the funniest fan fics I have ever read.
minastargirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
It was pointless, but nonetheless hilarious. I am also of the opinion that Raven needs to undergo some severe therapy, savvy? Keep going and ignore Khaak...jeez, she didn't even have the guts to sign it...Interesting. Tootles!
BlackShield chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I'll take hilariously pointless for 500$ please. I love how the queen says 'I believe' all the time - HA! I never did understand their government... if they have parlament, why have a king and queen too? So confusing... though I bet they understand it...

Rambling. Sorry.

Raven's dream was 1) hilarious and 2) slightly scary. Love it.

Keep writing.

Scelus,

BlackShield
Noggy P. Sno chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
LOLZ! Freakishly funny! The chapter was kinda short, but loved it anyways! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! By the way, who's Chris? Does he have a fanfiction? Later!
Khaak chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
stupid and insultive in my opinion, others may find it funny