Reviews for Breaking Free: Revenge of Broken Hearts
MoD366 chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
Normally I don't like AU fics that much if they don't play at least in the time the digidestined originally live but this one was realy good. Perhaps a little rushed in the end, you could have described it a litle more how Sora and Tai were in that gang's HQ, but all in all it was a gret fic...

I know I promised a two-language-review, but I don't have he time to write the german, to, so I'm leaving now already
User Inactive chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
Nice I really liked this story. Lovely ending, perfect touch :D!
someone166666 chapter 11 . 3/19/2005
NO! it cant already be over... you should write a sequel when you get time to write, but dont listen to me i'm just a worthless writer. i havent updated in months...
NINA chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
the end was great and make more taiora

HAVE FUN!
Marie Darkholme chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
Great end. Couldn't been better. I like the xerif idea.

Hey, you're going to Japan? You're so lucky. I wish I could go to, to Japan or somewhere far away from here. Well, but that's my problem. Stay cool.
DraugDae chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
Yay!Happy ending!Just the way almost every story should be!Great job!
shiva-dragon chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
! so cool..

you really have to write MORE taioras!

i loved LOVED this story!

write more!

great great chap and fic!
Inconnu chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
aw, what a nice ending! it was really nice and... just completed everything perfectly. i can't help but feel a little bad for matt though, hehe...

HAVE A GREAT TIME IN JAPAN!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
yay u updated. aw that's all. it's great, but no epilogue. hugs u close hope u make another fantastic taiora soon. well gtg now, l8r
Marie Darkholme chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
Yay, kill him, kill, him, kill, kill, kill. I want his blood. Well, not really. Great, astonsihing breath taking chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
i been reading your stories and i like them and most. BREAKING FREE: Revenge of broken Hearts!

I love it

i mean.. so COOL!

it's a great fic !

amazing job!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
yay new chapter! great story. very exciting. hope to read more from you soon. l8r
Inconnu chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
that was awesome! i love how everything worked out, you have a great plot. people need more of these stores, fluff with a real story, hehe. sorry to say, i can't come up with one, but i'm sure freakin glad you can!
someone166666 chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
WOOHOO! Taiora Fluff and Violence, the perfect combination!