Reviews for Together
Jonde Poka chapter 8 . 7/17
This is the first fanfuc that Ive ever read, I enjoyed it alot. There were a few typos, but that doesnt matter. Thank you for writing this.
keira tetsu chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
This was so sweet and heart wrentching I really shouldnt read these. This made me cry for a few days. I lost a baby when I was 18 and when you did that I kinda broke down but continued reading I loved this even though it caused me so much pain to read.

Sincerely, Keira Rehin Tetsu.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014

A great ending to an entertaining and captivating Story. I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Mate.

Burninghammer63088 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
That... Went better than I anticipated... :D

Another good chapter. Thanks again for sharing.

Burninghammer63088 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Oooh boy...

That was a sudden twist... Talk about going in unarmed for a change. :D Again. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

Burninghammer63088 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Who needs Daxter when you have an inner monologue. :D

Great two chapters, again, I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's definitely slightly smutty (a Feeney weensey bit) But tasteful. Nice work so far. Cheers for sharing.

Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Good start mate. I found it well written, And a cute start. About to read chapter two. I'm enjoying. It already.

DarkEcoFreak chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Wow that was… AMAZING! I'm so happy that he lived! I REALLY LOVED THIS!
JxK DxT TxA chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Oh and like method man said; 6 out of 5 for no yaoi.
JxK DxT TxA chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
That was so good. The parts when Keira refuses to marry Jak and when the baby died and came back to life really surprised me. The ending was so sweet too. I loved it.
o-o chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
omg...this was a beautiful story...awsome job :D
longearsdude chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
this story is definetly one of the better jak\keira romances, bravo.
Toxic-Tears-123 chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
Great story plz right some more stories they're really good
T D chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Nice fanfic, but in the end you coulda put that Jak used Light eco AND green eco to save Damas cos that ties in more with the game with green for healing.
bob chapter 8 . 4/22/2006