Reviews for Drunk YuYu
Kazune chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
hahaha! that's so friggin funny! please update!
ArianSkye chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
They must be drunk! *ROTFLOLAHAP* Write more.
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Oh Gawd, do another one! That's too funny NOT to write another story
sierra chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
there are no words to describe how fricken funny that wuz! great fic!
Alison-Inuyashas-girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
LMAO I loved it,I'm glad Kuwabara didn't take his shirt off(that would of scared me for life,).Hiei Scared me..."I love you guys!"HA HA HA .This should be a Yu Yu episode,my gut would bust. I'm surprised,that they would get so drunk,excpecially Hiei out of all people(or demons lol)Well I just wanted to tell you I loved it..my friend Crystal-Kuramas-girl told me about it..she hasn't had the chance to reveiw,but believe me she will as soon as IT!

Hiei: you vile-

Me:wanna go into the closet again

Hiei: NO DON'T LOCK ME IN THERE!

Me: uh-huh..gotta go now Ja ne*drags Hiei off*
Mandy chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Funny. Can you make Kurama take his shirt off some more? *drools*
abbey chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
HAHAHAH!FUNY...BARBIE...MY BOBS ARE PLASTIC ITS FANTASTIC!
dragonwings1376 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO POOR HIEI HEY HIEI TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER I GOT SWEET SNOW FOR YOU SO COME AND GET IT!ANOTHER CHAPPIE PLEASE!OH BY THE WAY THE STORY IS AS FUNNY AS HELL SO FAR!
KillersXInXIce chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
lol, that was great! disturbing, but great! yeah, write more! that sone shall forever haunt my dreams...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Loved it,

Kitty
Elementaldemoness chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
o0 That was just plain wrong
la ameria deveraux chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
...m...M...BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! That was hilarious! Do another one!
01deleted chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
oh dear that is just o.O wierdish it's scary also at the beginning u wrote youko kurama did you mean kurama transformed or was it a typo? i'm ur first reviewer! COOL! :D
punkazzchika chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls out of chair and falls out the window, still laughing* OMFG THAT WAS FUNNY HAHAHA please write more haha