Reviews for Coming to Terms
XxShyxX chapter 8 . 2/4
Great story i really enjoyed it
kinigget chapter 8 . 2/1
That was actually very good, I'm impressed.
kinigget chapter 5 . 2/1
Even as far from manga canon as this is (which isn't your fault anyway), I'm really enjoying what you're doing here.
kinigget chapter 4 . 2/1
I fully approve of what you're doing here. I really did like the development the anime gave Sera's, but it never went far enough. Plus you're actually giving Anderson a back story, which is great.
LadyTeldra chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
-giggles nearly hysterically- I've been laughing so much I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet. I seriously enjoyed your work. It was well thought out and written. I loved the fact that it was an idea played out in a way I hadn't seen before, heck, I hadn't read any of that before. First Alex/Seras fic I've been corrupted by.

Thank you.
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
amen
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
awww
xyz chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Honestly your writings are awesome. Perfectly balanced. I. Am speechless. Okay, now i,m a fan of yours.
FlamingReaper chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Aww, I love this story.
Romanadvoratrelunder AKA Fred chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
It's so... Beautiful3 I read this expecting to get something batshit crazy... and I did, just in a MUCH better way than anticipated! Sorry I'm late to this party, but I'm SO glad I arrived. I tip my hat to you sir/madam
Warrioroftheseventhstar chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
That was a truly beautiful ending to a rather interesting story. Personally, I love a good AndersonXSeras story when it is written right, and you sure achieved that one! I realize it's been years, but every author enjoys the oddly timed review. I hope everything is well, and you still write so beautifully. I'm glad that in his own way, Alex go peace in the end.
Cikirus chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love seras and anderson pairings. I only wish there were more and that they were half ad good as this one. I hope you do another
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
nice.
blueEyre chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Just found this story, and I loved it. It's so hard to find AndersonXSeras stories, but I love them. You had a really interesting story and I like the interaction between Anderson, Seras, and Alucard. Well done; will be favoriting this story