Reviews for Strangers Will Come
asia chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Luis last name is Mendoza
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great story. It was an interesting choice for a Mighty Ducks/Lost Boys crossover and you made it work well. Like always, your plot is very original and entertaining. There was a good play-by-play description of what happened during the attack. Also good job with combining the dialogue and the motions while they are talking. I really like the interaction between the two groups and Adam's quick responses when reacting to the two groups:

"They had to be invited?" Julie asked.

"Uh, David and his friends are very polite. They hate coming into personal places without being invited first," Adam replied.

Those were my favorite lines in the story along with:

"What are you so angry about? He's just another meal," the female vampire stated.

"I don't feed off of my relatives," David replied.

Very good job with characterization, especially Adam. The story read at a good pace and I like how you ended the chapters with cliffhangers to keep the reader interested. I also like how you ended the story with the start of the game. Awesome job on this story.
Jck'sBrknHeart chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I really liked the idea behind this story, but it lacked development towards the end. David was also out of character, but the story was generally well written.
Alana Xavier1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
WOOHOO that was good intresting but good
Adrian Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
that is so cool! rite more