Reviews for Of Plane Crashes and Flowers
afinemess5 chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm not sure when I first read this, but it was a long time ago, and wow you published this 11 years ago, but this is some of the most beautiful text I've ever read about Niles and CC. Thank you so much for writing it, and for sharing it, and for coming up with the most outstanding metaphors for my favorite couple ever. Truly, truly fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I can't believe I've never seen this before. I know you've been away for awhile with The Nanny, but consider coming back? This was absolutely 100% wonderful to read
duj chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
You have a very original mind.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very well written! Your Nanny poems were wonderful!
LaLaLAUREN chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
WOW. Such a brilliant metaphor for Niles' and C.C.'s relationship! Absolutely astounding! Expertly written! I especially love the last paragraph! It's so deep and meaningful... you are so talented, PLEASE write more Nanny fanfics!
XFilesIBelieve chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
A nice poetic piece you have here. I LOVE the comparisons with flowers and plane crashes and fire. It makes for a very beautiful picture of Niles and C.C.'s love. Great job.
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I thought it was a very well written short story.
Jilian chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow...that was amazing! The use of metaphor...it really had me thinking! That's definitely one of the best Niles/CC fics I've ever read, and not just in the 'short story' sense. It said so much while saying so little...that's so cliche, but it really fits. I hope this isn't the last Niles/CC fic you write because you are incredibly talented! Keep up the good work!
BeHiNdThEsHaDoWs45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
omg! that is the best short N/CC story I have ever read! The metaphor is so logical, mystical, and downwright romantic. Its one of the most creative things I have ever read. I love the pinstripe suit, pinesol reference. Good job!