Reviews for Renewing a Promise
anonymus chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
What the hairball is wrong with you Let is THE Mac Daddy he would never get drunk you blasphemous heathen,CREEP!
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
omg that must have been the sweetest story i've ever read! _ I LOVED IT!

!*Hopeless Forever*!
SakuraPriestess chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I loved your story! It was so fullof life and emotion. Call me a sap, but i love romance fanfictions so i would have loved this either way! Keep on writing and tell me when you write another romance and/or one-shot fanfic!
al0sha chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
awesome story, you really got into the characters well! I enjoyed it alot...you should seriously write more!
Emerald Ash chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! And so well written! (sighs) Love... so awesome...

Ash
Ira-sanmeluvanime chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
ah... that was so so so so so so sweet...
I-Love-Couples chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
AW!

I love it!_

I'm working on a HxE fic right now_
Pieces Of Hope chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
AW I love this it was SOO cute and wonderful and sweet and the way it was told was so PERFECT grade A job!

-Angel
Kazie-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Awsome
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I'm going through a case of flufftitus at the moment and this story just healed me a little bit. It was great, good job.
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh, cool! I loved this story! It was perfect. Great job. Hope you write another.

Jelly
Maya-nii chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
One word: SWEET! I LOVE! Very very kawaii. Total kawaiiness. You kept the characters the way they were. I would've died of kawaiiness because of Plue. It was so cute the way you made him with his 'airship acrobatics'. Excellent piece of one-shot despite its length. True, I was jealous of Erii when she got that kiss with Lucia... *wistful sigh* I wish I was in her place. This one's definitely going into my favorites!
Javer chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
How long has it been since I've read or written a half-decent romance fic . . . ? Actually, thinking way back, I have no reason to believe I've EVER read a romance fic this good. Not only that, it's a Haru/Elie fiction. How could things get better?

Beautiful-in every aspect, every viewpoint, every new event. I know how corny this sounds, but . . . hell, a guy has to be sometimes _ But anyway. I noted that your skill in description was matched only by the way you presented each person's feelings and thoughts, as if you were thinking them yourself. The dialogue was, thankfully, realistic and in-character- I can't stand it when a good fiction is marred by bad dialogue, you know? Also, I liked the little phrases you borrowed from Japanese. Mainly because they were within the narrow realm of words I know.

G'head and laugh if you're gonna, but I just thought this was a fanfiction . . . really remarkable. Yeah, remarkable. I raise my glass to you, and hope to write with your level of skill someday.

Oh, and as a parting shot- Plue rocks. Thank you.
squallwis04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I guess that'll be three spoonfuls of sugar (to help the medicine go down?), with an extra helping of syrup. Diabetes, anyone? My insulin's getting overwhelmed... _

Seriously, though, it's VERY nice! For a moment, I thought there was going to be a lemon, but thankfully, there wasn't. It isn't like you! (Or maybe it is...heheheh!)

You're on a roll! Keep going! _
Toby Danger chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hey, I remember you! Glad you put your satory up here! It's still a wonderful piece of writing. I hope you do some more stories in the future.